Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Guest bernardblack

They need to seriously consider new script writers, the product is the worst it's ever been at the moment IMO.

Did they not hire a bunch of soap opera writers to add to the staff? Probably explains why it's gone downhill.

Says a lot that there are about 5/6 comments on a raw that Lesnar appeared

I haven't been able to sit through an episode of WWE TV in months now, I'll check out the decent segments if there is any.

The 1 hour format of NXT, ROH & Lucha Underground suit me better these days

I haven't been able to sit through an episode of WWE TV in months now, I'll check out the decent segments if there is any.

The 1 hour format of NXT, ROH & Lucha Underground suit me better these days

If you cutout all the raw rewinds on Smackdown it wouldn't be far off an hour, they seriously need to cut it back to an hour and push the smaller belts on it.

Cutting Raw to 2 hours would help as well, quality over quantity. NXT is a prime example of that.

Sake, even as a partially active wrestler these days, Noble still manages to get injured.

Probably more a case of Lesnar not being used to people that light and Noble not being used to taking bumps that hard being the main factors.

They were beginning to make Rollins a credible champion 'till the assault on Lesnar and the help he'll get to beat him.

You reckon? There are strong rumours that Rollins will be going into a Summerslam feud with hhh as a full blown face. If that's the case, it would make sense to have him screwed out of title and then have Sheamus instantly cash on Lesnar.

You reckon? There are strong rumours that Rollins will be going into a Summerslam feud with hhh as a full blown face. If that's the case, it would make sense to have him screwed out of title and then have Sheamus instantly cash on Lesnar.

If it sounds too good to be true.....

Just don't see the Sheamus angle, Orton would have made much more sense if that scenario you say was to happen.

If it sounds too good to be true.....

Just don't see the Sheamus angle, Orton would have made much more sense if that scenario you say was to happen.

I'm not suggesting it will be Sheamus but it's really the obvious choice. Orton won't turn again for a while, they can't have him flip-flopping.

What *would* have made sense would have been to put the case with Reigns, have him align with the authority, he gets his cash in revenge on Rollins, makes Lesnar doubly pissed that he's been fucked over for his belt twice in 4 months and sets up feuds with both the new heel champ and HHH against Rollins and Lesnar.

But hey ho.

Edited by djchapsticks