Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Some stuff has been "revealed" about the group (Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns), including their name, theme music etc. I'll spoiler it but obviously, this could all be horseshit but I've seen it about a lot.

They're calling themselves The Shield.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRMS7Rb2Rp0

Apparently Michael Cole will be interviewing them on Monday

Some stuff has been "revealed" about the group (Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns), including their name, theme music etc. I'll spoiler it but obviously, this could all be horseshit but I've seen it about a lot.

They're calling themselves The Shield.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRMS7Rb2Rp0

Apparently Michael Cole will be interviewing them on Monday

I like it. It has a feeling of the Nexus about it. The intrigue that was caused by that, I'm looking forward to it.

As for RAW, I really hoe they get back to 2 hours ASAP. Three is far too long and the show is 25% (at a push) good and 75% shite. An extra 52 hours of RAW per year is too much and unless they are going to really rock the boat with storylines and create far more new stars then it'll continue to go the way it has been.

Wide awake as I fell asleep about 6pm and that's me just up so I'll probably give this a watch tonight but don't hold out much hope. I've completely forgot though - is it still a 2am start or is it 1am for the 3 hours?

They look like 3 of the shittest guys ever for the sort of role they're playing imo.

Disagree. The ROH link is pertinent to the 'Helping CM Punk' story so they were never going to have Ryback-esque physiques. They happen to be damn fine wrestlers as well.

I like it. It has a feeling of the Nexus about it. The intrigue that was caused by that, I'm looking forward to it.

Agree.

As for RAW, I really hoe they get back to 2 hours ASAP. Three is far too long and the show is 25% (at a push) good and 75% shite. An extra 52 hours of RAW per year is too much and unless they are going to really rock the boat with storylines and create far more new stars then it'll continue to go the way it has been.

The only way a three-hour Raw would work IMO is if they dumped Smackdown completely and had one main live show a week. 3 hours with a unified Champion.

And if you are to believe some rumours the SyFy deal is snagging and a one brand company may be not too far off.

What about them chanting "feed me more" when he was cocking his clothesline or when they joined in with the "finish it"? He's still quite clearly over.

An awful three and two word catch-phrase being chanted by kids is your justification? Cena, Punk, Ziggler and Del Rio all got decent attention from an albeit quiet crowd, Ryback got very little other than the catch-phrase chanting.

I seriously just don't think enough people care about him. The fact that the two main events at TLC are so repetitive is surely boring everyone as well.

An awful three and two word catch-phrase being chanted by kids is your justification? Cena, Punk, Ziggler and Del Rio all got decent attention from an albeit quiet crowd, Ryback got very little other than the catch-phrase chanting.

I seriously just don't think enough people care about him. The fact that the two main events at TLC are so repetitive is surely boring everyone as well.

It sounded lower pitch than say Cena's positive cheers so not wholly kids but they were still loud. That's all he can do. They're chanting along with him. Can't say I noticed Del Rio getting anything.

That's just the state of the WWE's main event. They've stuck Bryan(and Rey, I guess) in the tag team division, they can't put Ziggler in while he's got the briefcase and the returns of Miz and Barret haven't been built enough for them to look main event status. Cena is the only other guy and he's obviously been in there enough so wouldn't freshen anything up.

edit: forgot about Orton and Del Rio, although the former probably won't be trusted with long term runs and the latter has just come out of a WHC feud so I guess they don't figure too heavily.

Edited by forehead7