Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

That Rock promo was proper shit, he's getting into Cena territory with them these days. Really boring last night. The canned-laughter from Cole and Lawler is just embarrassing.

Heyman/Punk stuff was delivered well but WTF was the point?? A complete waste of what, 20 minutes?

The Shield were great on the mic, no surprise that Ambrose was best but the others have stepped up their work too, the three stooges on the other side were pish.

Ceasro's bit was great as usual

Loved that Swagger/Colter promo, something with a bit of bite with the racist angle, interesting to see where they go with it. Glad Swagger has a mouthpiece, think this gimmick could work for him.

I would very much like to see Cesaro go after the WHC. Behind D-Bry he is probably my favourite guy to watch in WWE right now.

Yeah, those two (and Ziggler) holding the title next year would be good. We'll need a strong World Heavyweight Champion to get by with it being the Year of Cena. :death

Apart from the last couple of weeks, they have in general done well with putting Cesaro over. He has beaten most of the mid card faces and beaten them all cleanly as well which is unusual in this era. Good wrestler, good look and would happy to see him pushed to the WHC later in the year.

My 'fave five' at the moment in no order:

Cesaro, Ziggler, Sandow, Bryan and Brad Maddox (great character)

That Rock promo was proper shit, he's getting into Cena territory with them these days.

If it's The Rock telling childish jokes and being cringeworthy, then "these days" isn't true. That's just babyface The Rock being babyface The Rock.