Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

I've never seen any of his Japan stuff, but heard he was getting thrown through barbed wire ropes onto glass etc. or was that just ecw?

I'm sure it was Japan he lost the ear in a barbed wire ropes match. I'd imagine glass and fire were commonplace in his stuff there too.

Expect to see a "USA, USA!" tag team of Swagger and Cesaro sometime before Mania.

Why? Their stances of America might be similar but its coming from completely different motives. I know it's a bit moot now, what with this page's information, but they wouldn't last long. Cesaro's insulting the country as well as its people whereas Swagger still loves the country (in the context of the story, obviously).

=====

:lol: Swagger. I hope they'll pull the trigger on pushing Cesaro or finally giving Ziggler a proper title run.

From initial wwe statements doesn't look like they'll drop the Mania match, but whatever chane he had of winning there and pushing on afterwards are up in smoke

He was probably just a placeholder fued for Del Rio anyways.

From initial wwe statements doesn't look like they'll drop the Mania match, but whatever chane he had of winning there and pushing on afterwards are up in smoke

They probably won't bother changing it. I don't see the point in them having actual rules about drug use and whatnot but here's one that will show them up for the hypocrisy.

Any WWE Talent, who is arrested, convicted or who admits to a violation of law relating to use, possession, purchase, sale or distribution of drugs will be in material breach of his/her contract with WWE and subject to immediate dismissal.

In addition to the penalties that may be imposed pursuant to his/her contract with WWE, a violation of this Section 14 may also be treated as a positive test for drugs prohibited by this Policy and therefore, subject to the penalties set forth in Section 15 of this Policy.

They have always been lenient with wrestlers caught with weed, probably since they wouldn't have anybody left on the roster left if they treated it a seriously as other drugs on the Wellness list. It will be the DUI and resulting bad publicity that'll put Swagger in the shithouse. Evan Bourne's suspensions were for synthetic weed IIRC.

Zeb Colter was very open about his Cannabis use when he was on Colt Cabana's show a while back, so Swagger should maybe have thought twice about hanging out with older kids!

I'm sure it was Japan he lost the ear in a barbed wire ropes match. I'd imagine glass and fire were commonplace in his stuff there too.

Why? Their stances of America might be similar but its coming from completely different motives. I know it's a bit moot now, what with this page's information, but they wouldn't last long. Cesaro's insulting the country as well as its people whereas Swagger still loves the country (in the context of the story, obviously).

=====

:lol: Swagger. I hope they'll pull the trigger on pushing Cesaro or finally giving Ziggler a proper title run.

Nah it was in a match in Germany he lost his ear. He tried to do a move called 'The Hangman' but the ropes they used were different and nearly killed him. In getting out of them they pushed the ear off his head. This was in a match with Vader, and seemingly Vader had no idea about it and went on battering Cactus. Also in the hospital he asked for the ear back, only for them to tell him it was dirty and throw it in a bin!

Yeah a tag team of Swagger and Cesaro makes zero sense, as Cesaro is a foreigner, the thing Swagger is against.

Jack Swagger is a fucking idiot. Basically pissed his WWE career away right at the point where they were keen on pushing him again. He might go to TNA, they dont really care about this sort of thing as much (Hardy, RVD etc) and cant really afford to be picky in their current situation.

If this enables someone like Ziggler or Bryan to get his WM spot now though then I would be delighted with that. They'd probably win the title too in some sort of swerve.