Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

The Fandango thing becoming a standard terrace chant would be glorious.

Just the sheer confusion amongst other folk as they wouldn't have a clue what it is.

It would actually be a pretty decent football chant tbh. :lol:

Seen a tweet just there, people are doing it outside the smackdown taping, fandango has accidentally became the most over wrestler in the company

Your mate per chance? :lol:

It is not. I will demand evidence when he gets home! :lol:

Dunno with American audiences. Seemed like there was a huge British contingent last night so they sounded a lot like football chants (I'd love to start that one at Firhill tomorrow night!).

We are fucking well singing that tomorrow.

I don't think anybody anticipated Fandango to be this popular. What a guy!

I did, I've always been a believer.

It would actually be a pretty decent football chant tbh. :lol:

It's quite similar to the "Just Can't Get Enough" Celtic one, without words.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's been singing Fandango's tune. It's been stuck in my head sine those adverts came out. Great Raw made entirely by the crowd. Thought Cena played his part well, the Ziggler pop was immense, made me glad they didn't do it last night. Awesome crowd, I reckon that Raw would have sucked without em.

Best raw in years.....most matches were more watchable simply because of the crowd. Seeing Sheamus and Orton just confused at their match was priceless. Ziggler finally cashing in was great...done really well. Cena winning by count out makes him look an even weaker champ than he already is, then Ryback destroys him....awesome. Hope they dont try and make Ryback into a bonafide heel....just keep him as a guy who just beats everyone...faces and heels.

Missed it live, was still knackered from staying of for WM.

Watched it yesterday - !

That crowd was unreal. Think its all been covered - only things I would add are:

Felt really bad for Kofi Kingston coming out to zero reaction, virtually everyone got pops or reactions of some kind on the night but there was nothing for him, no cheers, no boos, just apathy. Really needs a drastic character change to avoid getting FE'd. Swagger and Del Rio didn't seem to get much of a reaction from the crowd either.

Fandango - wasn't much of a fan at the start but he's grown on me, that reaction was fantastic and he could well get very over indeed, very fast. My main fear is that WWE try to latch Cena onto it to try to steal some of the popularity and kill its momentum stone dead, they've fucking done it before with Zack Ryder, and I mind them trying to give Sheamus the "YES!" chants...

Ryback looked over as f**k despite his loss to Henry last night, along with Fandango, Heyman, Ziggler and Bryan. As above, Del Rio and Swagger got lukewarm reactions, Cena got a mixed - mostly unfavourable - reaction, as usual.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely