Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Yeah, I wouldn't expect him for a few months, at least. He's been carrying injuries for a while, which is why he only wrestled once (the John Cena match) between Elimination Chamber and Mania. The Spanish announce table not breaking has fucked his leg, too. Not to the point of surgery but adds another niggling injury to the list.

There's also always stories of him being unhappy and pissed off so I'd imagine WWE will want him to take some time off so that he doesn't piss off (though nowhere else in the business will be able to give him the kind of money and exposure he gets in WWE).

I've had that impression from him a long time. It's the same sort of vibe as during the Straight Edge Society period where, although he was still working hard to make the best of what he's given, there's just an obvious frustration at how poor the booking is and how much better it could be

More I think about the Raw after WM29, I kinda get the feeling they changed the script to go with the fans.... I dunno why. Just the Barrett - miz - Barrett title reign doesn't make much sense at all..... Ziggler cashing in went down great but again feel it was forced due to the hectic fans. The crowd were that much not interested in Shamus / Orton I think they brought the Big Show out (albeit his 'turn' at WM29) just coz the match needed something....
Just felt like a couple off the cuff things to happen.

More I think about the Raw after WM29, I kinda get the feeling they changed the script to go with the fans.... I dunno why. Just the Barrett - miz - Barrett title reign doesn't make much sense at all..... Ziggler cashing in went down great but again feel it was forced due to the hectic fans. The crowd were that much not interested in Shamus / Orton I think they brought the Big Show out (albeit his 'turn' at WM29) just coz the match needed something....

It made for one of the most exciting episodes in a long time.

It's always tricky, though, because it's fairly common knowledge that scripts get changed/rewrites happen all the damn time, sometimes up to the day of the show. So a lot of the time it does feel really rushed...