Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

They would defo take him back.

No they won't, his body is a mess. I could be wrong but I was under the impression that he left WWE in 2006 because they didn't want him wrestling with his neck injuries (and he'll be on so many drugs that he wouldn't pass a Wellness Test) so 7/8 years later he'll be in worse shape.

Don't watch TNA, what's Angle up to? On all the bad pills?

He's still good in the ring but he must be in terrible shape. Got caught on a DUI couple months back.

forehead7, on 22 Dec 2013 - 15:02, said:

Never gonna happen, he's an absolute wreck and there's no chance WWE would sign him.

They took Jeff Hardy back. I've not watched TNA in a good few years, but he can't be worse than him? If you mean injury wise, it hasn't stopped them undoubtedly trying to tempt Austin back.

They took Jeff Hardy back. I've not watched TNA in a good few years, but he can't be worse than him? If you mean injury wise, it hasn't stopped them undoubtedly trying to tempt Austin back.

I don't know how Hardy was when they took him back, I just can't see WWE taking back Angle.

Right now though, Hardy is worse than Angle. I heard a rumour about Hardy retiring though, which wouldn't surprise me.

Both Hardy and Angle are fucked. Years of doing mental shit like moonsaults off the top of cages has destroyed them. Kurt Angle looks like he can barely walk and does so with a hunch now. Jeff Hardy looks to be in almost constant pain.

When Hardy was taken back, he was in decent enough shape physically and was only released due to drug problems.

Not a chance WWE would take Angle back. If they were inclined to do so, they would have done it long ago as he could walk in and be a top star right away, but Angle is too fucked physically and mentally. WWE showed zero interest in Angle a couple of years ago when his TNA contract ended. I think they see him as a liability and all the evidence over the past few years would suggest that they are correct.

Edited by DA Baracus

Just seen this video of Angle. WTF?! No doctors at ringside? Or was this a work? Certainly didn't look like one. FS TNA. ETA: At 3:28 Angle quite clearly says 'push me down' which suggests it's a work. It's either a horrific work or a dreadful piece of management by TNA.

Edited by Ludo *1

I stopped watching wrestling from around 2001/2002 to around 2009 so I completely missed Batista altogether. I can gather from his look and the above comments that he is utterly garbage so I'm not excited by this at all. I also missed Brock Lesnar first time round, and he got rave reviews but I have been nothing but disappointed since he returned over the last couple of years. Boring, dull, average in ring at best etc.

I think that's a bit harsh on Lesnar. Granted, the stuff with Triple H wasn't great and they didn't have to stretch it over three matches but you have to think of what he was up against. Triple H hasn't been great for a while now and almost everything he's been involved in recently has become quite dull eventually. However, I thought the match with Cena and the whole build-up was outstanding and the match with CM Punk at Summerslam is my match of the year. I don't think he should've lost the matches to Cena or Triple H but that's just the way things go.

Edited by LAGer

Did Batista not leave because of the PG programming? I wonder if Triple H has told him something....

He probably told him that Mania XXX is coming up in a few months and that he'll be paid fuckloads for some appearances in the run up to it and a match at it.