Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

I'm just watching it the now and just hit the first Slammy award. Interesting choice of attire for the New Age Outlaws, they must be raiding TNA's bins or something because this was Bad Influence like a month ago;

attachicon.gifBad Influnce are shocked at how uncool you are.png

I'm sure it's just a coincidence though. ;)

It's from Dumb and Dumber. ;)

Cena vs Rock II was the worst Wrestlemania main event I've ever seen. I know WWE have a raging hard-on for Cena and Rock and all but it's an absolute joke that that got match of the year. Also a joke that Punk vs Lesnar never even got nominated despite being a better match than all 4 of the ones that did.

Edit: If the award was genuinely for 'match of the year' rather than 'most high-profile match of the year' then the Cesaro vs Zayn 2 out of 3 falls match should've been in there as well.

Yup. Cesaro needs a push and Zayn needs to be brought to WWE main roster as soon as, everything he does is superb.

Yup. Cesaro needs a push and Zayn needs to be brought to WWE main roster as soon as, everything he does is superb.

Whilst I would agree, I'm certainly enjoying NXT as it is right now, shielded from ridiculous WWE booking (regarding guys like Orton/Cena etc).

The Divas division in particular is fantastic, Natalya and Paige put on an absolute stormer this week. One of the best matches of the year, never mind within the women's division. I'm not sure I trust how they'll treat Paige when she gets brought up. Hopefully once Total Divas finishes up they'll sweep the shitty ones (ie everyone but Natalya) under the carpet for another few months and we can have an AJ/Paige/Natalya feud. The latter two showed that if given the time (and maybe given the permission), they can put on a fantastic match which can steal the show.

I thought the ending of Raw was pretty good. Let's see what they do with it though. Cena seeming to be standing alongside the Authority at the end was 100% a heel-turn tease.

Daniel Bryan being so over during a segment which didn't really involve him in anything other than a bit-part role (even though it was his home state) looked to legitimately annoy HHH as did the relentless booing and 'boring' chants to both Orton and Cena. And Punk's background facepalm reaction to Stephanie introducing HHH was excellent. Much better from him after being exceptionally stale of late.

Did anyone catch RAW the other night when they had all the legends in the ring? The crowd were going wild for Daniel Bryan and the commentator said, "look at Triple H, he must be seething".

:lol:

Yeah, that was hilarious. I love how any time I hear that word, I automatically thing of P&B! :lol:

The main event was very good. It is funny how often the Monday Raw after a PPV is more entertaining than the previous night. It looks like the WWE might after all give Bryan another chance for the top spot after previously pushing him down the roster slightly.

Very good Raw with a couple of really good matches. Bit of a screwy finish for the Bryan-Orton match but it keeps Bryan incredibly strong as it looks as though Orton can't get the better of him. Is it looking like Bryan Orton & Cena for the title at Royal Rumble?

Ideally I'd love Bryan or Punk to win the title at the Rumble or Elimination Chamber and the other winning the Rumble, but I can't see that happening.

Nikki Bella's face must be sore today...that was some kick she took from Tamina.

Does anyone think we'll see HBK in action at Wrestlemania? I thought he'd be true to his word but it seems as though they're setting him up for something.

Edited by LAGer