Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

I was starting to lose interest in Raw but a storyline involving Punk and Bryan will keep me watching. Hopefully they'll chuck in Ziggler and/or the Rhodes' for their SS team, that'd be a cracking match.

Big E Langston has been terrific recently. Didn't think he was up to much when he was Ziggler's man-servant but my view of him has changed completely since his face turn.

The 6-man tag match was amazing last night, even Cena was entertaining! I am eagerly awaiting the return of Vince, but I don't know how he's going to fit into the storyline, I assumed he was going to be the reason Big Show was allowed to come back to WWE.

On a side note, If anyone is going to one of the live shows at Braehead this weekend the main event is now Punk and Bryan V The Wyatt Family! Absolutely buzzing.

On a side note, If anyone is going to one of the live shows at Braehead this weekend the main event is now Punk and Bryan V The Wyatt Family! Absolutely buzzing.

According to WWE.com Daniel Bryan is scheduled to be in Brussels on Friday and Cardiff on Sunday.

thepundit, on 05 Nov 2013 - 20:39, said:

I wonder if he took his mask of to be more recognisable as he's got a movie coming out with WWE Studios?

Of course he did. It might be a bit far fetched, but I also think that WWE don't won't to lose such a talented mind as Kane and since he's coming to the end of his career, turning him into a 'corporate' character isn't such a bad idea if they want to keep him in the game and it ties in with his political lifestyle. It might be disappointing for most fans, including myself, one of his biggest 'monster Kane' fans, but it might be a good idea long term. Just a guess though.

Reading that the WWE are pulling the plug on Bryan becoming the main man as his buy rates aren't great. Vince is less than impressed blaming Bryan for the low buy rates recently.

That's just typical fucking Vince, of course it's Bryan's fault, it's not as if 4 PPVs in a row resulted in him being shafted. No wonder the buy rates are dropping, who's going to buy Hell in a Cell after the previous two PPVs ended with the title being stripped the next night and the other ended with a no contest.

I wonder how they'll spin no one buying Suvivor Series now that Super Cena is back and Orton's the other champ.

Not a fan of the Wyatts. The leader is okay but the other two are amongst the most awkward wrestlers ever.

Rowan isn't great but Luke Harper can go. He's a good wrestler and he's working the gimmick well. Rowan just seems out of place though.

Only about halfway through Raw but thank f**k Tyson Kidd is back and they can get that ridiculous Khali/Natalya couple thing to f**k.

Big E vs Orton was very good too, weird choice. Whether the votes are rigged or not, I wouldn't have thought they'd choose Big E for that match.

Big E vs Orton was very good too, weird choice. Whether the votes are rigged or not, I wouldn't have thought they'd choose Big E for that match.

I've always thought the polls on the WWE App were legit but when Langston can get 75% of the vote and Ziggler and the Miz shared the other 25% it does make you wonder if it was rigged. You'd expect Ziggler to win that comfortably and maybe even the Miz to finish second.

That's just typical fucking Vince, of course it's Bryan's fault, it's not as if 4 PPVs in a row resulted in him being shafted. No wonder the buy rates are dropping, who's going to buy Hell in a Cell after the previous two PPVs ended with the title being stripped the next night and the other ended with a no contest.

I'm feeling a bit like that as well. Could it not be that Randy Orton wasn't drawing as they'd like? Or that they couldn't actually put the title on Bryan properly to see how he'd do? His reigns lasted about a day and 3 minutes in total. Wondering what the excuse will be when the two main matches are Orton vs. Big Show and probably Cena vs. Del Rio at Survivor Series. Not enthusing at all and the best things in the company remain Daniel Bryan & CM Punk.

I was enjoying the whole Authority storyline at first but it's seeming to drag a bit now and I don't think the Big Show's involvement will improve it any. Maybe if/when Vince comes back into the fold it'll freshen things up a bit but I can see it becoming stale very quickly, which is worrying as it's likely to continue until Wrestlemania.

Edited by LAGer