Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Wasn't sure where to post this but apparently since Heyman has ditched Ryback we should expect a Ryback/Lesnar feud with the match finally taking place at Rumble. Doesn't exactly sound exciting does it?

Ryback is shite. He isn't in Brock's league. Brock would fucking annihilate him. Brock beat HHH last time out' Ryback lost to R-Truth.

Country music is woeful.

f**k yer Rey Mysterio returns, XAVIER WOODS DEBUTED LAST NIGHT!

Great main event and Big E taking the IC title off of Axel was also good.

Survivor Series is so-so for me, the elimination match (Usos, Rhodes, Goldust and Rey (I take it) vs The Shield and the Real Americans) should be good as will Punk and Bryan vs Harper and Rowan. The two title matches hold no interest for me. I assume there'll be a IC rematch and maybe a Divas match. What the f**k else is there?

The Diva's match will be a 7 v 7 Total Divas v Non-Total Divas elimination tag match. This was taken from the WWE Facebook page so hopefully not considered a spoiler.

Ah, could be alright then. I'm surprised they've got 14 Divas on the roster, tbh.

I'm guessing the two Bellas, Natalya, Funkadactyls, Jojo and Eva vs Summer Rae, Rosa, Alicia, Aksana, AJ, Tamina and someone else.

Ah, could be alright then. I'm surprised they've got 14 Divas on the roster, tbh.

I'm guessing the two Bellas, Natalya, Funkadactyls, Jojo and Eva vs Summer Rae, Rosa, Alicia, Aksana, AJ, Tamina and someone else.

The Divas division is just a mess. Although I suppose it's the most realistic rivalry in the company as none of them get along with each other!

Wasn't it a Miz v Kofi feud that resulted in the Miz turning face last year?

I can't see the no interference thing in the WWE Title match happening.

I would've loved the 12 man match from Raw to be a Survivor Series match. An elimination type match would've let them shine as individuals as well as a team.

I wish they would put a bit of decent focus on a proper midcard feud. Although they've had a bit of previous, the Axel-Big E match just seemed thrown together, similarly with Ziggler & Sandow (neither of whom have matches on Sunday at the moment, which is a shame).

The Divas division is just a mess. Although I suppose it's the most realistic rivalry in the company as none of them get along with each other!

Wasn't it a Miz v Kofi feud that resulted in the Miz turning face last year?

I can't see the no interference thing in the WWE Title match happening.

I would've loved the 12 man match from Raw to be a Survivor Series match. An elimination type match would've let them shine as individuals as well as a team.

I wish they would put a bit of decent focus on a proper midcard feud. Although they've had a bit of previous, the Axel-Big E match just seemed thrown together, similarly with Ziggler & Sandow (neither of whom have matches on Sunday at the moment, which is a shame).

Apparently it was on Raw instead of the PPV because they are trying to build up the TV audience ahead of the renegotiations of their contracts