Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Punk vs Bryan could be the best thing in WWE in a long time if it wasn't for all this shit. I blame Hornswoggle.

Edit: Although AJ and Eve are both tremendous.

Edited by Big River

Anyone else getting fed up with the AJ storyline, wondering where it's actually going? Surely Bryan and Punk could have a decent enough fued without a wee lassie in the middle of it all?

Haven't seen this weeks mind you, will watch it the night.

After Destination X, I'm not sure if this looked even worse in comparison, but this was an utterly horrendous show. The good thing was Sin Cara getting into MitB. For as bad as he's been, he really stood out in the last one he was in.

And... how is Backlund still in such good shape?!

Told you ages ago they'd bring the Anonymous GM back in the build up to 1000th episode! Knew it.

Hornswoggle being that GM isn't going to come into it tbh and it was just a one night "oh ... right" kinda thing.

Last night was poor and I agree with whoever said they should've kept Rock's appearance a secret. I know it's for viewing figures etc but with it being the 1000th episode celebration and 3 hours long, people would watch anyway knowing that some big stars from the past would appear.

RAW viewing figures are shite right now. They are absolutely correct to confirm The Rock's appearance. They need as many people watching as possible.

Agree with this. And I'm sure they'll have various other unannounced surprises anyway.

Can't believe I'm saying this but Impact really is the better show just now.

Wonder where forehead and shuggie murray are tonight. :unsure:

wub.gif Aww thanks for the concern. I'm attempting to get my sleeping pattern back into regularity so I went to bed at about 2.30 last night, didn't fucking help cause I couldn't get to sleep until about 3.30 and woke up at fucking 4 before going back to sleep laugh.gif

I'll probably only stay up for the first hour or so and PPVs from here on.(although I will stay up for the 1000th one since it's a big un.

Watching Magic Mike together

That film looks fucking amazing and Nash is in it! It's a shame it's about men stripping.

Anyone else getting fed up with the AJ storyline, wondering where it's actually going? Surely Bryan and Punk could have a decent enough fued without a wee lassie in the middle of it all?

Haven't seen this weeks mind you, will watch it the night.

The AJ storyline has been absolutely dreadful.

Bring back Ken Shamrock I say. He'd sort everycunt out.

I'm in favour of this. Tito Ortiz has just retired, Ortiz-Shamrock IV for Wrestlemania.

I genuinely believe that was the worst episode of Raw ever. There was literally nothing to redeem it.

Just sitting down to watch RAW just now.

Without Kane I'm warming to this Bryan/AJ/Punk feud. AJ has really shone so far....oh aye and she is fucking amazing.. As for D-Bry, he continues to get better and better...love the guy.

The anonymous GM...gutted. It got pretty tiresome at the time and I'm not into it at all.

King "Don't ever call me Jerry. You're not my personal friend so don't talk to me on a first name basis"laugh.gif

What a comedown from Swagger being a former world champ. I will greet if Del Rio takes the title from Sheamus.

Chuffed to see Tyson Kidd getting a bit of a push, even if it's just for some MITB insanity. I hope they don't pull him out due to "injury".

McIntyrelaugh.gif "There's no point in watching. It's the same song and dance every week". Squahed. Anyone think he could go in the next "future endeavoured" list?

Jericho tremendous yet again. I much prefer this "Y2J" Jericho generally being a p***k that the suit wearing "serious" Jericho.

Bob fucking Backlund!!! Slater has become tremendous.

Hornswoggle is the anonymous GM? Fucking ridiculous. I was cringing like f**k at Kings "I oughta put you over my knee" comment...what a paedo.

Was Punk paying tribute to Chael Sonnen with his missed spinning back fist at the start of the match?ph34r.gif Bryans face after that slap is tremendouslaugh.gif