Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Oblivion probably. HHH is the only person that wants her there. Paige was in Vinny's bad books and won him over by actually being good.

Charlotte will likely take Emma's place soon, Emma will be papped back to NXT and then that'll be the end for her.

I always liked Santino. He raised a laugh. His tea party with Kozlov was tremendous, his skit with Stone Cold about 'The Condemed' was quality and his exchange with Jericho over his name was brilliant.

I always liked Santino. He raised a laugh. His tea party with Kozlov was tremendous, his skit with Stone Cold about 'The Condemed' was quality and his exchange with Jericho over his name was brilliant.

His Honky Tonk Man countdown when he was the IC Champ was great too. He was entertaining enough, and I'm not ashamed to say I was gutted when ADR eliminated him in the RR when they were the final two!

Me too! Everyone really thought he could win it, which is a bit silly when you consider it (Santino for the title at Mania!) but folk got caught up in it such was the connection he had with the crowd.

The Cobra shall be missed!

Me too! Everyone really thought he could win it, which is a bit silly when you consider it (Santino for the title at Mania!) but folk got caught up in it such was the connection he had with the crowd.

The Cobra shall be missed!

I'll also miss his theme song. :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjKGvydtcBA

AMbrose not winning again. :(

I don't really get it. I think either they should have been willing to have both Rollins or Ambrose lose, or allow both of them to avoid jobbing. Rollins losing to Cena in a good showing wouldn't have hurt him. In much the same way a cheap ending wouldn't hurt either Ambrose or Orton much.

Haven't watched in ages but have a read at this thread every now and again. How come every time divas are discussed Natalya is seen as one of the better ones? She was always utter horseshit in every single way when I seen her.