Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

well that was pish. They are confusing the Rollins situation too much, now Reigns wants a piece of him when he's back? Orton should of had more airtime than the first 5 minutes, although the RKO on Rollins was sick! Wyatt could have done more than a video. Shame the guys from NXT have been faded out of appearing on the show.no mention of Harper and Rowan tonight as well. Severe lack of wrestling, 4/10 for me.

I am desperate for an Orton vs Rollins match, that would be fantastic.

Absolute nonsense from Mark Henry and Big Show ffs :lol:

I could totally see Miz & Mizdow as tag champs, what a quality pair they have been for the last little while!

Fucking scenes for the return of the big man! Marking out like mad. FEED ME MORE.

Dolph Ziggler is simply amazing, one of few that could make a match with Kane look good. Top performance by Dolph! Glad he'll be on Team Cena for Survivor Series, I assume that'll headline the PPV?

Cena vs Rollins was decent. The last 5 minutes of Raw was superb. Can't help but laugh every time wee Jamie Noble tries to lay into someone :lol:

So cena isn't getting his title shot against lesnar now?

We'll probably have to wait until TLC or the Rumble for that, Randy Orton still has his rematch clause as well, another reason why the HIAC stipulation made no sense. Or do we just forget about Ortons rematch because it doesn't fit into WWE's plans?

Buzzing Ryback is back. Hoping he'll get another massive push again.

The future is looking bright at the moment:

Bryan

Reigns

Rollins

Ambrose

Ryback

Bray

Zayn

Isnt he ruled out for another 6-12 months?

Massive blow, would love to see him back asap or even be a surpirse in the Survivor series match.

There were reports about Bryan needing another surgery, but nothing official from Bryan or WWE, and he was Survivor Series meets up with his scheduled return date, scenes if he is the last Team Cena member. A bit annoying it looks like another PPV Lesnar is missing, apparently can't afford him, They can't even afford there usual pyro to open RAW any more. :lol:

Buzzing Ryback is back. Hoping he'll get another massive push again.

The future is looking bright at the moment:

Bryan

Reigns

Rollins

Ambrose

Ryback

Bray

Zayn

Why the f**k is Ryback on this list?

More importantly, why are any of Cesaro, Ziggler or Neville not on it? Itami and Balor (Kenta and Devitt) will be there too, assuming they remain in the WWE.

When did Cesaro become such a jobber?

Nice to see Ziggler still getting a huge push. Also Miz and Mizdow are the best thing in WWE just now I'll repeat what I said last week give those two the tag titles. My favourite team since team hell no

Also I don't like survivor series they should have ditched it instead of the elimination chamber IMO

I can only assume we'll never see Curtis Axel ever again seeing as Ryback has come back out as a solo? :lol: Fine by me.

I'm not a fan of the Survivor Series PPV either, probably means the rest of the card will be filled with shite. Big show vs Mark Henry for example...

Interested to see where they go with Ambrose and Wyatt. Potential for a great build up and a decent enough match but the timing of this feud was all wrong IMO. Ambrose is my favourite right now, along with Luke Harper and he needs to come back immediately because he could have some great singles matches. I'd be quite interested in seeing Sheamus vs Harper, that would be a great battle.

Cesaro must have done something wrong to be getting buried so hard. His job last night was to get the shit beaten out of himself by a mic, how embarrassing :lol:.

Is it bad that I thought by far the best thing last night was the return of the proper 'Feed Me More' Ryback? Definitely had a soft spot for him when he first appeared on the scene and demolished everyone in sight. Maybe he might actually get another wee push?

WWE should be embarrassed at the way they have destroyed Cesaro since Wrestlemania.

I used to quite like the old survivor series PPV's when it was all 4 or 5 man elimination tag matches as it was something a bit different, plus you got to see some people up against each other that you wouldn't normally.

You can also set up some new feuds between people if they are on opposite teams, rather than ruin other matches at PPV's