Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Nope. I think he's had his chance.

It's probably come a bit too late for him. Haven't seen much of him recently but by a fair few accounts here and elsewhere he's improved a hell of a lot.

He was a bit too reckless and I think he was taken out of the main event scene because he injured a fair few performers - really hope he's a lot safer this time around, big fan of the big guy.

I've never really got why there was such a furore over the Muhammed Hassan thing. We're told all the time that wrestling 'isn't real' yet suddenly it got too real. For me there's no real difference in terms of it being a fictional episodic TV show (Raw I mean) and something like 24 which has had a lot 'worse' in it's storylines and is also an episodic fictional TV show.

It's a bit like crying and being offended over the Nazis in Band Of Brothers

It was bad timing more than anything. The segments which had generated so much controversy had already been taped and in the can for the show a day or two before the London bombings.

It was easier to make Hassan a scapegoat though, rather than defend their corner, explain the situation and protect both the workers involved and the business against a Mainstream media backlash.

Have they genuinely just gone to commercials right now?

In the last 6 hours WWE have looked really amateur with the network shit, lack of creativity in booking, and cutting to a commercial break when something "important" is about to happen. Pish.

Edited by Adrian Madaschi

Randy fucking Orton but. Wasn't expecting him to turn face so soon, but the ending to Raw was incredible. No doubt a massive pop when he returns, probably the go-home show, he's out for Europe filming a movie and also reportedly has a minor back injury. Didn't even notice Cena was missing, 2 heads busted open, glorious.