Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

I liked Uhaa Nation as felt he offered something so different to the normal indy look, build and style.

But yeah I definitely agree with you, he's not impressed me as Apollo Crews so far.

I don't think he's had much of a story on NXT other than being the handsome, smiley man who has some decent-to-good matches but, as Sheriff John Bunnell says above, he'll make a decent midcarder. Nothing wrong with that.

Absolutely. I only watch the PPVs now as cancelled Sky Sports subscription.

I heard it's a contractual thing which means RAW can't be shown for 30 days.

same. I can't be bothered going back to watch raws after I've watched the ppv that it is building towards. I tend to watch the weekly updates on the network to stay up to speed with the stories but raw should be an option.

Are folk on here simpletons? They show everything on the network and then develop new viewers from where exactly?? What a terrific business plan!

ETA- see someone has already addressed this, jumped in guns blazing when I seen a few folk in the trot questions this. But seriously, come on lads!

Edited by Christophe

Guest bernardblack

Anyone watch/listen to the wrestling inc podcasts with Russo?

He went off on one this week about Owens on Raw selling his limp all the way to the ring and then sprinting up the stairs!

I listened to Bret Hart's podcast last night for the first time. He seems a pretty miserable guy, truth be told, and he didn't seem to like WrestleMania all that much, but a lot of his points about the show were bang on - ladder matches losing their tension and being reduced to spot-fests, the segment with Michaels, Austin and Foley being ridiculous, and the main event match being long and boring, for instance. 

He was very complimentary of NXT Takeover, especially the Zayn-Nakamura and Bayley-Asuka matches, even if he couldn't remember their names.

I listened to Bret Hart's podcast last night for the first time. He seems a pretty miserable guy, truth be told, and he didn't seem to like WrestleMania all that much, but a lot of his points about the show were bang on - ladder matches losing their tension and being reduced to spot-fests, the segment with Michaels, Austin and Foley being ridiculous, and the main event match being long and boring, for instance. 

He was very complimentary of NXT Takeover, especially the Zayn-Nakamura and Bayley-Asuka matches, even if he couldn't remember their names.

Hart was saying how shit WM was going to be before the show too to be fair.  Turns out he was pretty spot-on on most points.  He does always sound like a miserable b*****d though.