Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Sweet Jesus I didn't realise mentioning Thomson for the Epico and Primo never ending "Come to Puerto Rico" promos would get them talking to me :lol:

post-29136-14616460324824_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dave1875

So Romans squashes the Gun Bro's twice aye? Sound.

Sandow out for literally no reason?

Shane should be more hands on with the matches too.

Jericho is still the man and I'm liking Ambrose more a more.

Would be nice to see them turn Styles heel too.

Edited by bambino7

Ffs. See, that's part of the reason there's little magic in todays product, we ken when c***s are back too often. Surprise us!

I'd still like to see Cena go on a run of bad luck, poor victories and generally does pish, to come back and come close to one last title, but fails whilst putting over a new talent.

I'd actually they told people stuff in advance more. If people know big stars are going to be there or there will be important matches on the show, maybe more folk will tune in.

I'd actually they told people stuff in advance more. If people know big stars are going to be there or there will be important matches on the show, maybe more folk will tune in.

more people will tune in if it's unpredictable and exciting. You shouldn't have to bribe people to watch the product with the promise of a big star being there.

Sami Zayn looked legitimately annoyed with Lana when she was flinging her shoes at him!

It seemed like that might have been off the cuff - if she had planned it, he wouldn't have been surprised, and she'd have worn shoes that didn't take her five minutes to get off!

more people will tune in if it's unpredictable and exciting. You shouldn't have to bribe people to watch the product with the promise of a big star being there.

Yep. Mind when they brought out the Rock as host for WM? Pop. I don't remember many people being aware of that before hand and it was great.