Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Goodness me Cesaro & Sheamus bury the whole tag team division.

...and then some. Watching from my hotel room in Orlando while everyone else is out enjoying their holiday. I regret nothing.

How can grown adult still watch this horse shit week in week out.

The show is an absolute insult to anyone's intelligence now.

Ratings at an all time low, and they keep sinking and sinking and sinking. They want to show a weans show at 8pm at night in the States. They don't know what they're doing (8)

Edited by Snakebite

4 hours ago, Snakebite said:

How can grown adult still watch this horse shit week in week out.

The show is an absolute insult to anyone's intelligence now.

Ratings at an all time low, and they keep sinking and sinking and sinking. They want to show a weans show at 8pm at night in the States. They don't know what they're doing (8)

They're making more money than they ever have done, I'd say they know what they're doing.

1 hour ago, TheGoon said:

They're making more money than they ever have done, I'd say they know what they're doing.

Network and the once a year wrestlemania are what they care about, they've let the live product sink to the pits. They currently draw worse than WCW in their dying days and just about the same as TNA at their peak.

Edited by Snakebite

8 minutes ago, Snakebite said:

Network and the once a year wrestlemania are what they care about, they've let the live product sink to the pits. They currently draw worse than WCW in their dying days and just about the same as TNA at their peak.

Lolwut 

Have you seen the tv ratings? They drew 1.99 million viewers last week, thats less than what WCW were drawing when they went out of business.

The network is great cause it has tonnes of content and variety and wrestlemania always has a lot of novelty big names and turned into a festival in itself where they make most of their annual revenue in one weekend, the actual week to week show is fuckin pitiful.

Edited by Snakebite

Guest bernardblack
That last part is just flat out lies.

I'm positive tna has drawn over 2million on a few occasions?

Just finished the show there. Decent enough, severely lacking in a main title feud though. The crowd were eerily silent at times - seems to happen with most UK crowds these days especially during matches and I'm not sure why.