Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

2 hours ago, bernardblack said:

Raw sounded abysmal.

Whilst the writing has been shite for a long time now, I think the brand split and the fact that the PPVs for each roster are further apart means we see an increasing number of shows where they just try and fill air time instead of moving any stories forward or creating new stories.

Guest bernardblack
They seriously need to decrease the airtime to improve the product. But that won't happen as the $ad revenue means more to them as a company sadly.

This. It'll never happen though.

What gets me is the amount of matches given away on Raw not saved for a ppv.

Look back even a few years ago and we were seeing matches between wrestlers that had barely even been in the ring at the same time.

Whilst the writing has been shite for a long time now, I think the brand split and the fact that the PPVs for each roster are further apart means we see an increasing number of shows where they just try and fill air time instead of moving any stories forward or creating new stories.

Some of the best build they managed was a spell a year or so back when there was a show every 2 weeks. They were forced into it,Not having enough time to stop and think and have a load of filler. The longer they have the worse it gets

1 hour ago, JamieStevenson said:

If I ever need reminded just how much better off we are right now all I have to do is take in an episode of WWE From the Vault in 2011/12 where Cena, Miz, Del Rio, R-Truth, Mysterio & Riley are the top boys ffs.

Jinder Mahal is the WWE champion.

7 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Jinder Mahal is the WWE champion.

He's doing a great job imo. Don't expect him to retain at MITB right enough butnow that he's been positioned at the top they can build it even better and it'll be more believable the next time he comes challenging.

It's not the fact it's Mahal. It's the fact it's totally out of nothing, his jobber status was still there and he's suddenly attacking Orton getting a shot?

Aye, we need unpredictability but where's the suspense of belief??

May I just remind you that he won a Six Pack Challenge full of jobbers to get that shot. Not one of them deserved a title shot. Granted they probably shouldn't have been in a position to let diddies compete for a shot at the WWE Championship but out of the selections that were in the match he really was the only choice.

He also did finish 2nd in the battle royal at Mania if that helps him :lol: