Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

I don’t think I’ll ever take to Riddle, but I think him and Orton teaming is a decent wee dynamic. You know they’ll end up breaking up, but it’s a decent place for both of them to go at the minute. 

8 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

Matt Riddle could murder Goldberg. I can’t stand him but he’s probably the toughest guy in the entire company right now.

I reckon Lashley and possibly Nakamura would have something to say about that.

19 minutes ago, forameus said:

That's what I don't understand about him.  He seems tailor made to be a heel, either just an arrogant chicken-shit one or a stone-cold killer.  But they seem intent on making him a hur-hur face.

I think it's the same as Braun. He just has this weird goofy aura that lends itself well to being a babyface. I don't really know how a heel Riddle would do at all. I'm pretty sure his current role is where he's best suited.

If your wooden and robotic in a pre-recorded, over-produced return vignette, I have no hope that you won't be just as awful as you were the last time.  If she proves everyone wrong and comes back being great in the ring, then fair enough, but...it's Eva Marie

That was a slightly better Raw than in recent weeks. It was nice to see a few different faces than usual, even if some of them are getting flowers shoved up their arse.

Eva Marie coming back with the same naff character is a strange one. Mandy Rose and Carmella have done that gimmick far more competently in recent years. She would be better off in NXT as Parker Bordreaux's manager.

• 3 weeks later...

There’s no point in even complaining about RAW booking at this point I know. But Drew/Kofi going to a DQ so they can run the exact same match, with the exact same stipulation back next week??

There’s no point in even complaining about RAW booking at this point I know. But Drew/Kofi going to a DQ so they can run the exact same match, with the exact same stipulation back next week??
I fear they are stuck in this holding pattern until they go back on the road. Drew is great, but he needs a feud away from the title for a while. Let Kofi be number 1 contender until at least MitB.