Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Apparently Shane McMahon cut an all-time bad promo last night? 
You can barely call it a promo.
Whoever has thought up this Shane/Braun shite needs the old Vince "YOU'RE FIREDDDDDDDD" treatment.

Seems like a poorly thought out & executed excuse to have Shane O'Mac wrestling on the Mania card yet again - though a 1-on-1 match between him & Braun isn't remotely credible.

29 minutes ago, cdisaaccie said:

You can barely call it a promo.
Whoever has thought up this Shane/Braun shite needs the old Vince "YOU'RE FIREDDDDDDDD" treatment.

Seems like a poorly thought out & executed excuse to have Shane O'Mac wrestling on the Mania card yet again - though a 1-on-1 match between him & Braun isn't remotely credible.

So just like pretty much every Shane McMahon match then?

To be honest, Shane vs Braun will probably be fun.  It's not going to be good by any means, but it'll be fun.  It's going to be Braun getting to throw someone around the arena for 10-15 while they sell.  I'd certainly rather Shane - because he's always going to be on the card - get a match like this rather than a standard wrestling match.  

29 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Shane McMahon is 51. 

I find that absolutely insane for some reason.

Same age as Vince was during the Montreal Screwjob.

Wrestling has sped up in my mind. I can't believe that the 'Once in a Lifetime' Rock vs Cena was almost a decade ago now.

It makes me feel old.

33 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Wrestling has sped up in my mind. I can't believe that the 'Once in a Lifetime' Rock vs Cena was almost a decade ago now.

It makes me feel old.

That's blown my mind.  I don't really think of Shane McMahon as being part of that generation but he's two years older than The Rock, the same age as Triple H and only a few years younger than Austin, Shawn Michaels etc. When those four were in their pomp in the late 90's, it still felt as if Shane was being portrayed as a teenager, and even now it still feels like he's too young to run the company himself, even though Vince was doing it from a much younger age. 

Edited by Fratelli

32 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

It makes me feel old.

On July 7th, it will be 25 years since we found out who the 3rd man joining the Outsiders was...

6 hours ago, forameus said:

To be honest, Shane vs Braun will probably be fun.  It's not going to be good by any means, but it'll be fun.  It's going to be Braun getting to throw someone around the arena for 10-15 while they sell.  I'd certainly rather Shane - because he's always going to be on the card - get a match like this rather than a standard wrestling match.  

Nah, it'll be pish. I have absolutely zero desire to ever see Shane McMahon wrestle again, or indeed be involved in any way again.

Unsure why they aren't just going with Lashley vs McIntyre vs Sheamus at Mania. What/who is there for Sheamus aside from that?

Also there's a PPV on Sunday. Had no idea. Interest levels in that are hovering just slightly above zero.