Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

What issue?

I imagine hes talking about when Miss Kitty was sacked by WWF (as it was then) Lawler quit the company in protest, think it was after the 2001 RR, and went and wrestled on the Indy circuit, then came back just after InVasion I think.

You can tell from the lack of posts on this forum these days there is severe apathy at the minute towards WWE.

Yeah, it's a shame because everything Bryan has been involved in is amazing and Punk has been great too. Ziggler has also been fantastic.

Apart from those three guys(and whoever they're feuding with), I find myself not giving much of a f**k. I like Sandow but like Brodus and Ryback, he comes into the company and just spends months doing the same thing, which while it's entertaining from Sandow, it could be so much better.

The three hours is too much, I hope the ratings reflect it and they move back to 2 hours soon. Hell, keeping the slot(the one hour earlier) would be great. TNA runs live from 1-3am here(although it needs to be a stream) and I prefer that timeslot so much more.

This episode was no different, Bryan and Kane continue to be amazing, Punk and Heyman are fantastic as well. Ziggler had a great match.

I'm not a fan of the 3 man commentary, Cole does too much talking and JBL and JR are left with f**k nothing each. JBL made the most of it though, especially during the Sandow match, he was amazing.

My brother in law had a slight heart attack in June. He is not allowed to drive for 12 months and fly for 6 months.

Nice to see Jerry getting off a plane a week after his massive heart attack.

Not saying it was a work, but it obviously was not as serious as they were making out, which is a good thing.

Suppose it affects everyone differently.

Cena has apparantly broke something and out for a few weeks

Needed a fair bit of tidying up on his elbow I think. WWE reported he'd be back in action within 2-3 weeks and he disputed that, saying it'd likely be 6 weeks.

Not sure if this will be part of a work where Punk will slate him for being out injured and Superman returns before Hell in a Cell to say he will fight him again.