Wrestling Clips/Matches You've Recently Watched

Ludo*1

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I dunno. He only really had 16 months where he could really make that claim. He got really good again, but not at the level he was.

There was a point from 1999-2005, aside from his injury and 6 month comeback face run, that I don't think there was anyone who could draw such unparalleled hatred from a crowd. Not in the modern era anyway.

One of the best heels of all time.

There was a point from 1999-2005, aside from his injury and 6 month comeback face run, that I don't think there was anyone who could draw such unparalleled hatred from a crowd. Not in the modern era anyway.

One of the best heels of all time.

Not even Vince? Agree with your point. It's a pity that his relationship with Steph detracts from the obvious talent he had but he made it work perfectly.

• 3 weeks later...

It's a cracker. I have it on DVD and have watched it loads. Obviously the main event is immense with a brilliant atmosphere, but the undercard is great too. Both MITB matches are tremendous, the WHC match is quality and even Show/Henry is decent. It's one of the best PPVs ever and the main event is one of the best matches ever.

It's a cracker. I have it on DVD and have watched it loads. Obviously the main event is immense with a brilliant atmosphere, but the undercard is great too. Both MITB matches are tremendous, the WHC match is quality and even Show/Henry is decent. It's one of the best PPVs ever and the main event is one of the best matches ever.

The opener is an absolute belter.

I've said it before, that Punk/Cena/McMahon angle was absolutely brilliantly done. Everything about it was absolutely perfect. The match was a corker and the whole story was just amazing. As I say it's my favourite PPV in the last 12/13 years. The main event is one of my favourites I've ever seen. It was just brilliant.

The only thing I'd have changed about the Punk angle , would have been to have him stay away longer. Him turning up in RoH or Japan with the WWE title would have been great publicity for all involved.

Everything up to the match was perfect. Everything after was a massive let down.

Aye no doubt they minced up the aftermath. Classic WWE. The build up and the match were fucking magic though. That Punk promo is still incredible.

They never just let Punk run with the title and let him talk. They neutered him as a face and refused to make him the main event and just hid behind Cena as usual.

• 3 weeks later...
Tamdunk, on 10 Nov 2014 - 23:12, said:

Just watched tanaka vs awesome at heatwave 98. Holy shit, what a brutal match. Tanaka nearly kills awesome at the end with a powerbomb out the ring through a table.

You could probably spend a good day watching Tanaka/Awesome matches. Great rivalry.

Just watched tanaka vs awesome at heatwave 98. Holy shit, what a brutal match. Tanaka nearly kills awesome at the end with a powerbomb out the ring through a table.

Heatwave 98 is by far my favourite ECW ppv. If you haven't seen them you should check out the barbed wire rope matches with Sabu and Cactus Jack

• 3 weeks later...

Archived