Wrestling Clips/Matches You've Recently Watched

Ludo*1

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Been watching the wrestling dvds again on Netflix.

Undertaker the Streak

Actually a pretty decent one, but i wouldn't buy it.

Bloodsport: ECW's most violent matches

Quite amazing, it's like watching b movie wrestling with a lot of violence.

CM Punk: The best in the world.

Watching it the now, quite interesting. Seems like a pretty sound guy.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://www.myspace.com/video/stecker/shawn-michaels-vs-marty-jannetty-steel-cage-ic-title/45431133

I'll try this but I doubt it'll link because it's a myspace video. It's Shawn Michaels vs Marty Janetty in a cage match. The reason I link it is that it's Monsoon and Raven on commentary and around 3:50, Raven says "speaking of The Doors, you a fan of Jim Morrison?" and Gorilla has no clue. Raven just starts singing Light My Fire. :lol:

edit: holy shit, it embedded. Nice!

• 2 weeks later...

Disappointing to see that younger generations of fans can no longer see such a battle as Triple H vs Cactus Jack at RR 2000 due to Linda McMahon's campaign and the WWE's removal of 'edgier' videos. FFS.

Your right there mate that was easily my favourite ever wrestling match, bar none. The only thing that ruined it for me is the fact Triple H won

Oh, gave this a watch last night. The second part is easy to find from here. If you love high flying and big moves, you need to watch this. The crowd goes nuclear when things are at their best too, which always adds to matches like this. Even if you aren't a fan of this kind of thing, I have no doubt this match will leave the jaw on the floor. Samuray Del Sol and AR Fox vs. Ricochet and Rich Swann from PWG's All Star Weekend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1qeWI9a18Y

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is a match that happened in Motherwell. A guy named John "The Bomb" Graham in his hometown faces Mikey Whiplash for the Scottish Heavyweight Championship. If The Bomb loses the match, he's finished. Title vs. Career and No DQ. It's a fucking war. I love it.

EDIT: There's a bit of time where they brawl in the crowd and you can't see anything. You do get past that eventually.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived