Smackdown Thread

Decent show. I'm really not sure about both Owens & Zayn moving over, I felt it was best to keep them seperate. Nice to see them going with face Styles, even if it is for the US title. Charlotte/Naomi should have some decent matches, where that leaves Becky I'm not sure, possiblly a mini-feud with Carmella. Nakamura/Ziggler should be good but I wasn't a fan of what they did last night (nothing, basically) 

One of these men will be #1 contender to Randy Orton's WWE Championship... 

C9trdL9XsAA-oum.jpg

Luke Harper for me. He's one of my favourite things in Wwe and has been since he started with them.

For the more independent style fans - was he a good character/wrestler then?

6 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

One of these men will be #1 contender to Randy Orton's WWE Championship... 

C9trdL9XsAA-oum.jpg

I know it's traditional to have a shiter in these matches, but are they really suggesting Jinder Mahal and Mojo fucking Rawley as potential World Championship contenders?

You'd think it has to be Harper or Zayn, or Ziggler as an outside chance, but surely he's had enough chances?

2 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I know it's traditional to have a shiter in these matches, but are they really suggesting Jinder Mahal and Mojo fucking Rawley as potential World Championship contenders?

You'd think it has to be Harper or Zayn, or Ziggler as an outside chance, but surely he's had enough chances?

I thought this might be a future title shot on SDLive which made me think Rowan but now it appears to be at Backlash so it has to be Harper? but then that's face v face.