Smackdown Thread

Big spoiler from Smackdown this week!!

Damien Sandow face turn apparently!! Could they f**k up this guys character anymore!!

He got a pretty good pop when facing Del Rio on Raw so not entirely surprised if they've decided to give it a try. The guy is clearly a natural heel though.

Big spoiler from Smackdown this week!!

Damien Sandow face turn apparently!! Could they f**k up this guys character anymore!!

Just finished watching Smackdown. It was Big E who had the face turn.

Edited by YER SISTERS YER MAW

Really liked McIntyre when he was the chosen one. The script writers don't have a clue what to do with guys like Ziggler, Rhodes, Barrett, Sandow

It's lazy, unimaginative pish that these guys are usually lumbered with. Oh look, here's Wade Barrett. He's from England, so he's clearly a bare knuckle fighter. Let's give him a pish finisher simply because 'Barrett' and 'Barrage' both start with 'B'!

Thought that was a really tight show. Main event was great. Real Americans vs Usos and Punk/Langston were both very good. Even AJ/Brie was decent. Kofi/Miz vs Wyatts was alright.

Really hope Langston takes the IC title off Axel, he's so much better than him. They should let him bring back the 5 count stuff, too, that was enjoyable.

• 1 month later...

Thought I'd give this a bump. Not even sure if you people even still watch Smackdown. Just watched the latest episode. Quite enjoyed the tag team matches. Especially The Rhodes Brothers vs The Real Americans for the tag team titles. Very good action. It was also refreshing to see Rey Mysterio back in action. The standard of the tag team division is quite good right now. I've seen a lot of people suggesting that The Rhodes' should be split up for a match against each other at Mania, genuinely don't want that. They are fantastic together,

Also, Big E is an absolute monster!

Wish 3MB would stop changing their name. The Plymouth Rockers this week I believe. It was good fun watching Los Matadores & the bull take them on. But of course, you could only ever put the bull in against those diddies. A little bit sick of seeing Los Matadores vs 3MB every week anyway...

Another fantastic tag team titles match. Which then turned into a 6 man tag, fair enough. Then turning that into a 12 man tag.... Too far Vickie.

Edit: Enjoyable nonetheless though...

Goldust, Cody Rhodes and the shield must have been in the ring for nearly an hour there

Wish 3MB would stop changing their name. The Plymouth Rockers this week I believe. It was good fun watching Los Matadores & the bull take them on. But of course, you could only ever put the bull in against those diddies. A little bit sick of seeing Los Matadores vs 3MB every week anyway...

I'm a little bit sick of seeing everyone fight everyone else every week, they seem to have settled for the same half a dozen or so matches for what seems like forever just now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...