Smackdown Thread

WWE Superstar Tyson Kidd is expected to be out of action for 10-12 months.

Details are still sketchy on exactly when his injury occurred but Kidd suffered a fractured knee and a torn ACL over the holiday house show tour.

That sounds fucking horrible!

But Little Jimmy is more over than him.

WWE Superstar Tyson Kidd is expected to be out of action for 10-12 months.

Details are still sketchy on exactly when his injury occurred but Kidd suffered a fractured knee and a torn ACL over the holiday house show tour.

Rumour has it he finished his match and worked on it the following night, that's sabu-esque thickness if true!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just watching smackdown and they did their 'Raw Rewind' video package that was just utter bullsh*t :lol:

They showed Cena coming out at start of Raw and doing bits of his promos and made it seemed like he was getting cheers and everyone was chanting his name! And then when they showed Ryback attacking him, they made it out as if he was booed and done a terrible thing.

Its not surprising, as its a clear package to signify that Cena is 100% still a face and that Ryback has definately turned heel, but its just annoying that they completely changed it

"Just watching smackdown and they did their 'Raw Rewind' video package that was just utter bullsh*t :lol:

They showed Cena coming out at start of Raw and doing bits of his promos and made it seemed like he was getting cheers and everyone was chanting his name! And then when they showed Ryback attacking him, they made it out as if he was booed and done a terrible thing.

Its not surprising, as its a clear package to signify that Cena is 100% still a face and that Ryback has definately turned heel, but its just annoying that they completely changed it

Ugh."

My quoting gubbed up there, can't be arsed changing it.

Ugh.

"JOHN CENA IS A FACE BELOVED BY THE ENTIRE WWE UNIVERSE f**k YOU I'M VINCE MCMAHON DAMMIT"

Reminds me of this;

post-19852-0-39194000-1365810892_thumb.j

Watching this now. Can't stand the modified crowd noise on these shoes :angry:

Aye, need to BOOT it out, although I like the chants when a wrestler turns HEEL - it always PUMPS up the crowd.

Same when someone is made to TAP out. Especially if it is Damian SANDAL.

I better stop here - not really the PLATFORM for this nonsense.

I thought when watching the Raw recap that the Cena/Ryback stuff had been edited to shit and totally skewed to support Cena. They have absolutely shat it with Cena. Both Wrestlemania and the Raw on Monday would have been the perfect chance to turn him heel, even for a short while just to give him and the whole setup a bit of a boost.

Smackdown was decent this week but its a total waste of a show, it really is.