Smackdown Thread

Jericho has been comfortably the best thing in WWE for the last two or three weeks at least, was a quality match with Sheamus!

Was a good match, also he's been really funny since coming back from his suspension, he's great in the wee backstage skits.

Animal still looks in good shape and deserved the pop from the crowd. Michael Cole on Heath Slater " I reckon the one man band needs to add some new members"laugh.gif It seems pretty obvious now that Kane will get involved in D Bryan & AJ's wedding after the reaction she gave him. Dolph Ziggler reminds me a lot of Mr Perfect.. They have quite similar ring styles,personna and looks.

Pretty poor smackdown this week, only high point was Sandow as per, majority of it seemed to be recaping Raw, Dont try this at home, and playing a random old match between DX and the hart foundation.

This is what's pissing me off about Smackdown of late. Far to much of the show is spent on a highlights from the previous Raw. Obviously Raw is and always will be their premier show but they have the potential to make Smackdown a whole lot better if they tried promoting their own brand and roster of talent more, but it's clear they're just not interested.

This is what's pissing me off about Smackdown of late. Far to much of the show is spent on a highlights from the previous Raw. Obviously Raw is and always will be their premier show but they have the potential to make Smackdown a whole lot better if they tried promoting their own brand and roster of talent more, but it's clear they're just not interested.

I totally agree mate, i havent seen a decent smackdown in ages, and they have the talent on the roster to make a good show

Have a guess who the new SD general manager is playa!!

Only kidding......its Booker T

Couldn't be happier that he's off the commentary team. Who'll take over though? Foley? Striker? Regal? JR?! Teddy?

ETA: Did anyone else know Teddy Long is 64?! Would never have said he was that old.

Edited by Ludo *1

Couldn't be happier that he's off the commentary team. Who'll take over though? Foley? Striker? Regal? JR?! Teddy?

Doesn't necessarily need to be anyone.

Michael Cole and Josh Mathews were excellent together on NXT at the very beginning before Cole turned into a twat

Edited by #Gary