Smackdown Thread

That ziggler cesaro match was awesome I hope they have a feud. It's pissing me off that they show a match from raw on smackdown instead of a vintage match. They should have a poll on raw to vote which vintage match they'll show on smackdown IMO

Here is the Ziggler promo now on Youtube

^^^verge of tears

Can't blame him, I'd be pretty pissed off if I was one of the best in the company but get passed over every time.

He's had what, two World Heavyweight reigns? (one of which was in "controversy" and the other was plagued with a concussion).

It's interesting though. Looks to me like Punk's genuine walkout may be getting turned into a work (or maybe Ziggler has seen that and thought about his own position in the company).

Can't blame him, I'd be pretty pissed off if I was one of the best in the company but get passed over every time.

He's had what, two World Heavyweight reigns? (one of which was in "controversy" and the other was plagued with a concussion).

It's interesting though. Looks to me like Punk's genuine walkout may be getting turned into a work (or maybe Ziggler has seen that and thought about his own position in the company).

I hope it isn't a shoot, cause he's genuinely gotta be that fucked off about the situation. Who can blame any of them who work night after night just to be snubbed by a part timer. The Rocks part time WWE Championship was one of the biggest insults I've seen.

Cesaro/Bryan match was fantastic, two of the best competitors in wrestling going at it in a back and forth match.

I am currently loving Sheamus. For me, his return is very much welcome.

For a man of his size, Bray Wyatt is very impressive. As he showed us against Daniel Bryan. Also thought his match against Goldust was still enjoyable. Have also loved Goldust.

Wasn't particularly interested in the main event. Not a fan of either of them.