Smackdown Thread

• 2 weeks later...

Mixed show. Blew hot and cold. Enjoyed the opening and closing matches.

A great match for the United States Championship. A clean win for Sheamus over a beaten up Dean Ambrose.

Not sure I get the quick tag team match with 4 great talents. Time on this show wasted on the likes of Santino. Disappointing.

There is no doubt about it, Rusev is quite good but the man gets no reaction. No pop, no heat, sweet f**k all. Tough to watch his matches. Shame for Kofi though, he is one of the most impressive talents I have ever seen.

Another win for Roman Reigns. He's going to be huge for this company. Can't remember the last time Mark Henry put someone in the "Hall of Pain" ....

Edited by JamieStevenson

Enjoyed the opening tag team match. I was cringing like mad all the way through El Torito vs Heath Slater, so bloody pointless. Eva Marie had one of the worst ref performances I've ever seen, she is genuinely useless. Rowan is an interesting character. You can only imagine that having the Usos involved with this Wyatt Family feud is to set them up against Harper & Rowan at Payback for the tag team titles.

Do WWE not notice the huge pop Dolph Ziggler gets every time his music hits? He could tear the house down with any top superstar and I hate that they don't see him as a top superstar. Great match between Ziggler and Rollins, two of the best talents in WWE. The crowd were well up for it. Cheering for the hero, hating the villain, as it should be. Too many no reaction matches going on these days.

Was a nice tag team match. Not that I am too fussed by RybAxel, but I love Usos and want to see them defend the titles vs Harper/Rowan.

So.... is Rusev going to just squash everyone until he gets put down by John Cena? Had the perfect chance to put on a great match between himself and Big E at payback but instead gave them 3 minutes.... Just as that match was really heating up they ended it.

Pleased to see Bad News Barrett retain his Intercontinental Championship in a really good triple threat match. Cesaro & RVD performing pretty solid in that match too. Only a matter of time before Cesaro makes it real big.

Genuinely, what's the deal with a raging Alicia Fox? I'm certainly not enjoying all the time she's getting right now.

Slightly amusing opening exchanges between the two biggest jokes in WWE. Would like Bray Wyatt to end the Bo Dallas streak.

Randy Orton as ruthless as ever. The heat they are now generating with the addition of Rollins is fantastic. He is ruthless too, I am excited to see where they go from here.