Smackdown Thread

See they've changed Cesaro's music again and it's even worse than before. Dislike

What the f**k was that claxon all about? It sounded like it should have been followed by "if you hear this sound at anytime during the match, please pay close attention to the police message". They've totally screwed Cesaro since wrestlemania and booked him terribly.

I'm only just getting round to watching Smackdown now.

Good exchanges between Rollins and Ambrose. hope their match will be as decent as the build up has been.

A nice bit of fun seeing Big Show and Mark Henry teaming together again. Was an okay little match with RybAxel.

Damian Sandow giving it the Zeb Colter patter. Another okay little filler match.

Always good to see Seth Rollins and Dolph Ziggler go at it. Once again, another decent match between the two.

A face Big E again.... New faction abandoned??

Decent enough stuff from Orton and Ambrose in the main event. But of course the main man Rollins had to make an appearance.

Another pretty great addition to the Cesaro/Ambrose series. Cesaro's got a huge arsenal of explosive moves and Dean Ambrose is just mental so it always makes for exciting viewing.

Pretty amusing Miz TV segment, which sets up the Miz vs Roman Reigns quite nicely for later in the show.

A quick and simple match between Ziggler and the gator Titus O'Neil. It was fine for what it was supposed to be.

Harper vs Henry was interesting. But surprisingly, the impromptu tag team match, Big Show/Henry vs Wyatt Family was actually pretty decent. :lol: That ending with the KO punch/World's Strongest Slam combination was brilliant :thumsup2

As good as the stuff between AJ Lee and Paige is, if it were me I'd actually have to quit if it included losing twice in a row to the complete nobody that is Eva Marie. :blink:

Bo Dallas.... From his streak to being instantly squashed by Jack Swagger. :lol::thumsup2

Roman Reigns vs The Miz was alright I suppose, probably not worthy of being the main event.

Overall it wasn't bad tbh.

Tom Philips a very welcome addition to the Smackdown announce team.

Decent match between Seth Rollins and Jack Swagger. I can only assume that with it being a win by count-out that there might be more to come from this. Makes sense, most hated man in the company right now going a few rounds with Swagger, who has picked up huge love from the whole USA thing. Bo Dallas popping up to likely annoy Swagger, can see that being a feud in the future.... Not one I would really care for I must add.

Sin Cara back to being squashed by Rusev and rightly so after daring to show up in that horrific ring gear. Rusev vs Henry will be a laugh whenever that takes place.

Love when Randy Orton slowly punishes someone. Delightful to watch!

Wyatt's vs Goldust/Stardust. Does it get any weirder than that?? Another huge win for Goldust and Stardust. Not bad stuff there, hope they get to tear the house down on Raw, there is potential in this match up.

The ending to Smackdown was awful. No need to squash The Miz in under 2 minutes.

• 2 weeks later...