Smackdown Thread

I assume Bloodline win the tag match, otherwise the stipulation becomes a bit pointless.  Cody then beats the odds to best Reigns on night 2, and Rock probably turns on Reigns to help.  I can't see his ego or image wanting to remain the bad guy and end up on the losing side.  It's all going to look very Hogan and overshadow what should just be Cody winning clean, but hey ho.  

I wonder how many matches they'll try and pretend are main events over the weekend?  Reigns essentially now taking up both available true main event slots, and I imagine there'll be a few people more than a bit miffed about that.  Bayley fucking should be.  That's got the potential to be an absolutely huge moment, and it'll probably get chucked on midway through night 1.

Edited by forameus

5 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

So if Cody loses the title match, he won’t get another title match again. 

He's done that before...

Absolutely outstanding stuff, although the Sacremento one remains the best of all time. The utter heat he got for that "when the Lakere beat the Kings in May!" line remains unrivaled, all whilst Rock is just chuckling away in the ring.

Embarrassing if there are some in the back that are genuinely upset.

Yes, it is double standards but if any of the roster could ever get over as much as the fucking Rock has then they'd have the same freedoms.

I do think there is a bit of a disconnect in that Rock can seemingly go out and do whatever he wants, particularly with regards to timing, leading to the people who are there every week having to cut their time. I know he's the Rock, I know he's earned that kind of treatment, but surely if he's that good he can get his shit in without all that. Wouldn't be surprised if some are a bit pissed off.

6 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Embarrassing if there are some in the back that are genuinely upset.

Yes, it is double standards but if any of the roster could ever get over as much as the fucking Rock has then they'd have the same freedoms.

Since The Rock left in 2003 you can count in one hand how many people have become top dogs like him- Cena, Reigns, Orton and Lesnar.

The fact 20 years later in his 50’s he’s more over while doing a TikTok video than a lot of them in the back will ever be just reeks of jealousy.

• 2 weeks later...

Cargill's entire package, the music, the entrance, the costume, the look just screams 'megastar'.

She's going to be absolutely massive. Whatever the 'it' factor is, she has it in buckets.

Edited by djchapsticks

• 2 weeks later...

So it looks like Rocks bloodline (Rock, Solo, Tama, Fatu) vs Romans bloodline (Roman, uso, 1 other) for wargames is the plan.

I say get the honorary Uce back in for old times sake.

Edited by cb_diamond

6 hours ago, cb_diamond said:

So it looks like Rocks bloodline (Rock, Solo, Tama, Fatu) vs Romans bloodline (Roman, uso, 1 other) for wargames is the plan.

I say get the honorary Uce back in for old times sake.

Bloodline Black and White v Bloodline Wolfpac