Walking Down The Halbeath Road

He got caught up the field constantly when he actually played for us. Not just a high line but he was literally in the wrong half. Think our managers just got no confidence in him.

He's so rated that he hasn't played a single match since the beginning of August, and our defence is pretty shite. It might be an attitude thing, it might be that Wright doesn't think he's ready. Wright's comments don't reflect the reality this season though.

.........I'd trust his over yours TBF

.........I'd trust his over yours TBF

Managers hardly going to see hes a complete liability who needs to impress or he'll get punted in the Summer

Sounds like a decent signing, likely to replace BRE when Mcausland is back fit?

BRE, albeit a bombscare, has been effective for us thus far. CBs are usually the most consistently picked, so it'll be interesting to see how he gets on until McAusland is back, and then who AJ picks subsequently.

I was at that Hearts 4 3 St Johnstone game. Had spent quite a bit of time and money in The Caley Sample Room before kick off so can offer nothing other than I thought both teams were a bit hammerthrowerish after having watched the silky Pars take Cowden apart the previous day.

Seems a fine signing anyway and hopefully the mini injury crisis will be over and we'll have a different sort of selection headache at the back.

Another good signing on paper. Had no option really, we will have great options in a few weeks.

Martin, McAusland, BRE, McKay and hopefully Ryan back too.

Wasn't it mentioned on the official website that him and Fordyce's seasons were practically over?

If you look at Fordyces Twitter there's an article that says he might need an op to have metal work removed but he's also saying he hopes to step it up soon.

Ryan if he's running might be back before the run in hopefully? Personally if we are looking safe I would leave him for building strength back up. If he could build himself up a bit he could be an SPL player.