Walking Down The Halbeath Road

If we beat the tinks on Saturday and Peterhead fail to win, we could win the league on the next game I'll make until the end of the season which also falls on my 21st.

I've always had a soft spot for Airdrie, really.

Last game of the season will be a nice showcase of the two strongest teams in the league, hope Peterhead come up with us, they have some fantastic players who deserve to be at a higher level than they are.

If they fail to get promotion then we should certainly be looking there to strengthen.

Last game of the season will be a nice showcase of the two strongest teams in the league, hope Peterhead come up with us, they have some fantastic players who deserve to be at a higher level than they are.

If they fail to get promotion then we should certainly be looking there to strengthen.

Could be tasty if the battle for second goes all the way. Peterheid have been a tough team to play against and their unbeaten record would win the league any other year...

Could be tasty if the battle for second goes all the way. Peterheid have been a tough team to play against and their unbeaten record would win the league any other year...

I see them much like us in our first season down when Rangers walked the league.

Four years today since Macca was sacked as Pars manager. Glad to see he's bounced back well.

When we binned him I was a bit worried that would be it for him. He's clearly got it as a manager & always handles himself well when interviewed too, noticed that after the cup ties in January.

Ross County winning a trophy is a remarkable feat. Well done to them (except Brian Graham, dirty Rovers thug)

Edited by da_no_1

Putting up with the dross is part of following a team though. Just look at the current mob - we can be horrendous to watch - eg Airdrie and Rovers at home, but can be sublime when it all clicks. Considering it was his first management job, Macca totally outshone his more experienced predecessors Kenny and Hay.