Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Hope you recycle your bonus on additional Pars stuff.

Liquid pars fuel, seriously though I was in a rush and didn't realise until I was back in the car. I'm going to buy a program on sat and chuck the rest into a charity bucket if there's one there.

Edited by D.A.F.C

He really does hate us now  :lol:

I think the 7-1 broke him, he's just a seething mess any time we play Cowden now  :(

Don't think he does actually, he is just a manager under pressure who has been on the wrong end of some poor refereeing against the Pars.

Why do Pars fans hate so many players that used to play for them ? Seems a bit strange to me.

Don't think he does actually, he is just a manager under pressure who has been on the wrong end of some poor refereeing against the Pars.

Why do Pars fans hate so many players that used to play for them ? Seems a bit strange to me.

5-1 7-1 0-0 2-1 1-0

4 wins and a draw would suggest more than just poor refereeing.

Also, did you miss the stonewall penalty we should've got just before the free kick he got sent to the stand for complaining about?

Yeah, thought so.

to be honest every manager is under pressure if he can't stand the heat then he shouldn't be in the kitchen and although there may be some truth in poor refereeing I don't think anyone could blame the referee after 5-1 or 7-1 thumpings thats just the team not turning up

Bought two and charged for one. Result!

So you think that's are result do you? ..... What about those who took great personal risk from a legal perspective and lost hundreds of thousands of pounds and still went back to save the club. What about the fans who won't get a ticket, what about the fans who can't afford a ticket. This club almost died and we've no credit facility either, every penny counts. You should take the ticket back, or go pay the money you shameless w****r