Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Congratulations. 

It'll be interesting to see how El Bakhtaoui does in a higher league (if you can hold on to him I guess). 

Championship should be pretty exciting next season. 

How have Fordyce and Talbot been for you guys?

See you next season.

Hopefully.

Fordyce did well but didn't get many games before his leg break.

Talbot has been very solid all season, His complete inability to cross is very annoying but easily takes care of the defensive side of the game, has kept the right side of the line as well which was obviously a worry pre-season.

I liked Talbot, outwith a game at SMP where he wasn't at the races he's been Mr Dependable, some assist for our second goal today.

Talbot has been very solid all season, His complete inability to cross is very annoying but easily takes care of the defensive side of the game, has kept the right side of the line as well which was obviously a worry pre-season.

Has he karate kicked anyone yet? That always went well in the match threads.

Has he karate kicked anyone yet? That always went well in the match threads.

That's been my main gripe with Talbot this season. He set the bar high early on, getting sent off ten minutes into a pre-season game against Hibs after pulling off a move not seen since the filming of Enter The Dragon but  since then nada. 

Fordyce being made captain before a ball was kicked tells you all you need to know about him. He was brilliant before his leg break and I'm looking forward to seeing him at the heart of defence next season.

After all the jubilation of yesterday, I'm left with a great feeling of joy and relief. So pleased for everyone, especially after all the crisis meeting and fundraising of the past few years. There's been a lot of shite days over the last few years so going to be a very enjoyable end to the season.

Hope Williamson, Martin, Hutton, Crossan and few other Under 20 guys get a look in over the final five matches.