Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I fucking love my club. Not just the team, my club. Every single one of them.

26/03/13 - administration

26/03/16 - League 1 champions

I can't wait for next season to see how we do. Gladly settle for staying up & build from there.

COYP!

Congratulations Pars. How's Ryan Wallace been this season. He was a cracking player with us. Always thought he should be playing Championship level at least.

Hasn't been given enough game time for me. He's a direct threat when he olays

theparsclub

Congratulations Pars. How's Ryan Wallace been this season. He was a cracking player with us. Always thought he should be playing Championship level at least.

Good movement and positioning means he gets in great positions to score/make goals.

Pish shooting/passing as well as shitting the bed anytime a defender comes near him means he takes about 1/10 of these chances.

Never seen a player look less composed and secure in possession of a football, not up front anyway.

Given regular game time he may hopefully gain some semblence of composure/ability.

Edit to add: Personally I think we should punt him back to your neck of the woods.

Edited by TheMessiah

Good movement and direct style of attacking. His positional sense is spot on whilst wanting the ball and in no way hiding from taking responsibility. Has decent level of potential and clearly has a level of football knowledge superior to the average fan.

theparsclub

Good movement and direct style of attacking. His positional sense is spot on whilst wanting the ball and in no way hiding from taking responsibility. Has decent level of potential and clearly has a level of football knowledge superior to the average fan.

theparsclub

Imagine being so much of a shitebag to have a thinly veiled passive-aggresive dig on an anonymous football forum  :lol:

Well done Pars! Some of my fondest footballing memories are at EEP, hope to see you jump up again next season, great stuff.

Cheers. Always good having you guys filling out East End. I was lucky/unlucky enough to see Eoin Jess destroy us and our wee Moroccan Prince turned in one of those performances on Saturday.

Imagine being so much of a shitebag to have a thinly veiled passive-aggresive dig on an anonymous football forum :lol:

Imagine quoting a quote on an a football opinion and getting the mad reasoning head on. Typical forum nonsense. Good job I'm here representing our fans, it raises the bar considerably👌

theparsclub