Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Moffs bird posted a few days ago on Facebook that she was moving back home(Mauchline) to stay. Not even sure if that's relevant tbf.

I reckon he'll be away, looks like AJ's pretty much done with contract renewals.

Moffat will be back to Ayr , Byrne to livi looking pretty likely, genuinely gutted to be losing Falky, has been a wonderful servant for the club and seems pretty desperate to stay.

Geggan is well on the way to becoming a legend which is lovely to see.

Didn't Johnston just punt everyone that was out of contract this time last year? Probably safe to assume that Wallace, Byrne, Falkingham and Moffat would have gone with them if they were out of contract.

What's went wrong with falky? When he was with us challenging Cowden for the league looked like he could easily manage the championship, just not lived up to potential?

I think he's been fine and he and Geggan have been our first choice midfield all season. Genuinely baffled as to why he's not been offered a new deal. He also clearly #lovesthepars

Maybe AJ has sent contracts to his house and refuses to accept them back unless every member of the house signs  :P

Edited by TheMessiah

What's went wrong with falky? When he was with us challenging Cowden for the league looked like he could easily manage the championship, just not lived up to potential?

He's still a great player. Not quite sure why AJ wants to release him unless he has had a better offer somewhere else. I'd like him to stay, definitely. 

We love Falky, and Falky loves us.

If Connolly leaves then I'd maybe take Ratboy as a replacement. Unless he's finished, which he may be after hanging about the seaside league for umpteen seasons.

If Connolly leaves then I'd maybe take Ratboy as a replacement. Unless he's finished, which he may be after hanging about the seaside league for umpteen seasons.

Completely different players, the only similarities they share is that they're both pretty small.

I don't get why Falkingham isn't getting a contract, he's good enough for the champinship.

Completely different players, the only similarities they share is that they're both pretty small.

I don't get why Falkingham isn't getting a contract, he's good enough for the champinship.

Completely different? Apart from Falkingham being a wee rodent faced type, what are the other key differences?

Connolly is a winger, Falkingham is a centre midfielder. Pretty big difference.

Connolly isn't really a winger, or if he is, he wasn't playing that role with us. He was more a wide midfielder. There isn't that much of a difference.

Connolly isn't really a winger, or if he is, he wasn't playing that role with us. He was more a wide midfielder. There isn't that much of a difference.

Falkingham is never going to be a player that's going to take on a player and play in a cross, he's a centre mid. You would never play Connolly in the middle of a 2 man midfield and if you tried to play Falkingham as the wide man in a midfield he'd play w**k and you'd inevitably end up 7th in the Third tier. Been there and tried it. There really is a big difference between them, the only similarity is that they're small.