Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Ross McArthur appointed chairman. Bob Garmory still on the board in a different role. New General Manager to be appointed. 

I thought Wallace, free of injury for the start of last season, could have had the sort of season Faissal just had. Looking forward to see what strikers we bring in.

No Moff?

That's a very lightweight attack. Also I don't think Shankland and Fais would work well together. Shankland seemed like a striker who needed chances to be laid on and whilst Fais can create chances, he doesn't seem like the provider type that Shankland would need.

I don't think he was being serious, but sending an experienced player out on loan would be absolutely madness. Moff deserves a chance in our team, but he has to prove himself over anyone else that AJ brings in.

Feel free to bookmark this if I'm proven wrong, but Nade would be a shit signing of he was to join us. I'd happily take Shankland again, but it wouldn't surprise me if he's starting to work his way into Aberdeen's plans for this season.

Apparently Barnslay, Dundee United and ourselves all interested in Clark. Not proved himself at this level but would be surprised if he came to us and a lower level SPL team didn't take a punt tbh.

Apparently Barnslay, Dundee United and ourselves all interested in Clark. Not proved himself at this level but would be surprised if he came to us and a lower level SPL team didn't take a punt tbh.

Used to play for the **** so you'd imagine the Killie board would be stroking themselves at the prospect of him.

No to Nade and Muirhead.

Please no

I can see it being Nadè, and that would be an excellent bit of business.

When he's injury free he's utterly unplayable. He's also one of the nicest guys you could ever wish to meet. It's just the fact that when he gets an injury it tends to scupper him for a substantial period of time.

I'm gutted we're losing him to be honest. He might've only started about 10 games for us, but what an impression and impact he made. I think he has a special place in every Sons' fans heart

He did the 5-1 to the Hibs fans as well. The seethe he would have got for that would have been utterly glorious. 

All jokes aside, Nade has proved he can do a job at this level and he'd be a solid signing. We're aiming to have 4 strikers signed up, going by AJ's comments, so there'll be plenty of competition.

Can see it being Nade.

If AJ is going for someone to run behind who could that be? Hearts fans think Reilly might be away, AJ wanting him back?

I think Gavin Reilly might end up on loan to yous. And thats according to Gavs wee brother.