Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Initials are 'DW' from what I can make out.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1465928527.105401.jpg

I would think that is Dave Westwood, best known for playing at Hill of Beath. Played a game for The Pars in the mid 80s when we had a goalkeeper injury crisis.

Yep.

We have space for 2-3 players and we are looking for 2 more strikers.

If we are to get the third player then it will either be an active creative midfielder or full back cover.

Even if he was coming as a coach and there is additional budget to cover for that it's the wrong move, any addition to the coaching staff 100% needs to be a goalkeeping coach.

Winger? I have faith in Cardle but we then have Hopkirk who I'm not so sure about, and Paton who really dips in and out of form.

Winger? I have faith in Cardle but we then have Hopkirk who I'm not so sure about, and Paton who really dips in and out of form.

Hopkirk is back-up, Paton does not dip in and out of form at all, last season he went excellent at the start to good for the rest.

Paton was inconsistent with flashes of brilliance in the games where his overall performance was under par. When he was firing on all cylinders though, unplayable.

Can't really remember him being under-par tbh, always looked solid at worst, unstoppable at best, he doesn't sprint around all game like Faissal, but that's not his game, his movement, touches and passes are all incredibly smart, efficient and effective, sometimes too smart for those around him. I think with Williamson coming back his ability will be highlighted again, the perfect player to have a full-back bombing past.

Jordan Moore. Was on loan at you a few year back. What's he like?

Went to Limerick and fell out with the club over him being haunted by a nun during his stay. I suggest you get him and Brad McKay signed up pronto.