Walking Down The Halbeath Road

130k Is good business for PJ

Is this confirmed?

Marvellous if true.

Sadly not me.

Vintage "yer da" behaviour.

I'd rather we re-signed Faiss tbh. I love Noel Hunt and I'd love to see him in a Pars jersey again but at least we have a much clearer idea of what to expect from Faiss and if we got him on, for example, a 2 year deal, we could be cashing in for him if he had a good season.

Since I haven't seen Hunt play in 10+ years I just wouldn't know what to expect from him.

It's pretty hard to find too much dislike for Falkirk and the Rovers. Aside from a few brain donors, everyone is pretty sound on here. We need more scandal and intrigue.

All Falkirk fans = thoroughly decent imo. Can say much the same about the Dunfermline fans I know (went to school in Fife). f**k Celtic and Sevco.

All Falkirk fans = thoroughly decent imo. Can say much the same about the Dunfermline fans I know (went to school in Fife). f**k Celtic and Sevco.

It's the thing that really binds Scottish football fans.

It's pretty hard to find too much dislike for Falkirk and the Rovers. Aside from a few brain donors, everyone is pretty sound on here. We need more scandal and intrigue.

Personally I want our Fife cousins to do well since Fifers get slagged by outsiders but Iv got a melting pot of work mates and pub mates that support Dunfy/Cowden and EF.. It keeps the local rivalry exciting and a bit easier on the horrid going to work Monday fear no matter the result ha

Edited by Raith_Rasta

It's on spotify. My personal favourite is 'scum'.

Still need two strikers, won't be overly impressed if one of them is Beck. Would take Nade and the Fais tbh.

Todd looked good on Wednesday, think he'd be a decent enough option.

Haven't been that impressed with recruitment this year. Would be pleased with 7th/6th next season on the face of things at the moment.

Not too impressed with the signings so far, did we go over budget last season or something?

We should be competing with the likes of st mirren and Falkirk but so far have a worse squad than Raith despite all the extra cash.

Hope we sign some quality soon, experienced striker or two, a winger and another utility defender like Reid or a mcausland would be good.

Rovers have cash from the Dundee united deals. St mirren year 2 parachute payments. And everyone is working from a stronger base point given the significantly higher prize money and away crowds over the last couple of years.

Fair enough we now have access to that but it will be a slow process re-establishing ourselves at this level. If it was to happen a lower mid-table would be a perfectly acceptable place to finish at the end of year 1.

The tricky bit with this league being so competitive this year (or so it seems to) is that it could be risky to aim for some kind of mid-table 'secure' finish. Finishing 6th could be a bawhair away from a promotion playoff place and narrowly escaping a relegation playoff spot at the same time.

Hoping we get another striker and right sided midfielder sorted soon. How long is Paton out for? Don't fancy Hopkirk out there in his absence.

had a hernia op so probably will be missing for at least League Cup fixtures

Not too impressed with the signings so far, did we go over budget last season or something?

We should be competing with the likes of st mirren and Falkirk but so far have a worse squad than Raith despite all the extra cash.

Fishing started early this season.