Walking Down The Halbeath Road

He wanted that as his squad number as it was his first number as a youngster at Abderdeen.

Mind the rumour about Ronaldo getting the 99 jersey at AC Milan because it was his favourite type of ice cream?
What a laugh that was.

Jordan McMillan has had his ban reduced and is free to train next month would you like to see him back at EEP personally I think we have a very able defence and won't need him to strengthen 

30 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

Jordan McMillan has had his ban reduced and is free to train next month would you like to see him back at EEP personally I think we have a very able defence and won't need him to strengthen 

I think we really just need another out and out striker. 

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

A pearl of wisdom from dot net on Jordan McMillan...  club should find a role for him...

going round schools telling pupils about drug abuse and why it should be condoned.

dot net idiocy at it's finest there, THAT'LL LEARN UM .

5.15 on a Saturday can't be seen as a particularly bad k.o time surely?

Plenty of time for kids to get home for bed time and away fans to use public transport, may even get a handful of fans from those who work Saturdays and those who would want to make a night out of it.

10 hours ago, parsforlife said:

5.15 on a Saturday can't be seen as a particularly bad k.o time surely?

Plenty of time for kids to get home for bed time and away fans to use public transport, may even get a handful of fans from those who work Saturdays and those who would want to make a night out of it.

Agree with this. Can't see how the club will lose any money

I will be going to my first ever Dunfermline game tonight hopefully - Whats the story, do you have a pay at the gate option? or is it ticket only?

Cheers

You'll have to either nip to the ticket office within the Main Stand or visit the ticket booth at the corner of the Main/Norrie Stand. I would advise getting there sharp as non season ticket games are especially notorious for everyone turning up at the last minute and trying to get a ticket.

I will be going to my first ever Dunfermline game tonight hopefully - Whats the story, do you have a pay at the gate option? or is it ticket only?

Cheers

Tonight it is ticket only. Would advise you to make it to the stadium early to avoid a queue at the ticket kiosk (which can be found under the big 'Dunfermline Athletic Football Club' sign). Enjoy the game :)

We don't use a pay at the gate system as, in the not too distant past, the collectors at the gate were pocketing a lot of the money for themselves and the club were losing money. If you turn up no less than half an hour before kick-off, you'll get a ticket in no time at all. That's what I do in these type of games.