Walking Down The Halbeath Road

That is exactly what a Dunfermline kit should always look like. Primarily white with black pinstripes. Very nice.

I think it also puts the notion to bed that Joma make shite quality shirts. It's clear that this isn't the case for the sides who don't order from the team wear catalogue and iron a squinty badge on. I expect our own shirt to be of similar high quality when it gets an official airing this week instead of papped onto a mannequin two sizes too big for the shirt it was modelling and a photo taken on a low light camera phone.

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

That is exactly what a Dunfermline kit should always look like. Primarily white with black pinstripes. Very nice.

I think it also puts the notion to bed that Joma make shite quality shirts. It's clear that this isn't the case for the sides who don't order from the team wear catalogue and iron a squinty badge on. I expect our own shirt to be of similar high quality when it gets an official airing this week instead of papped onto a mannequin two sizes too big for the shirt it was modelling and a photo taken on a low light camera phone.

You wonder what effect Andy Barrowman has had coming in as Scottish brand manager. Though tbh, last years efforts were pretty decent as well.

Loved the video, very Winds of Winter feel to it with the background score.

Half expected after seeing Bert, Roy and the others to see Morris and Karl preparing themselves, putting on the kit. Then it cuts to a young boy (turns out to be Allan Moore, yasssssss) leading Hippolyte into a cave below The Falkirk Stadium and hamstringing the c**t, leaving him for dead.

Cuts to our youth team stabbing the shit out of Peter Houston whilst Jason Talbot looks on, pleased.

Then, the whole of Grangemouth, gazebo and all, goes up in flames with a wildfire explosion.

Last scenes see AJ sipping some wine looking out across the Forth and Kevin McAllister throwing himself from a high window in Skinflats.

30 minutes ago, grumswall said:

All the pars fans I know hate that home strip. I don't blame them either. It's quite a poor effort Imo. Your away top is a cracker though.

Image result for seinfeld gif

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Loved the video, very Winds of Winter feel to it with the background score.

Half expected after seeing Bert, Roy and the others to see Morris and Karl preparing themselves, putting on the kit. Then it cuts to a young boy (turns out to be Allan Moore, yasssssss) leading Hippolyte into a cave below The Falkirk Stadium and hamstringing the c**t, leaving him for dead.

Cuts to our youth team stabbing the shit out of Peter Houston whilst Jason Talbot looks on, pleased.

Then, the whole of Grangemouth, gazebo and all, goes up in flames with a wildfire explosion.

Last scenes see AJ sipping some wine looking out across the Forth and Kevin McAllister throwing himself from a high window in Skinflats.

How about AJ eating a crunchie also?

It was all a dream... or was it?

How about AJ eating a crunchie also?
It was all a dream... or was it?

It was all a dream
I used to read the Pars match magazine
Jack de Gier and Heavy Nipper up in the limosine
Hangin Ivo on my wall
Every Saturday we'd attack, Andy Smith, Higgy Karl