Walking Down The Halbeath Road

6 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Hit me today that not 1% of me is excited about the upcoming season. I don't even think we'll do that badly but have rarely been less emotionally invested in the Pars.

Maybe it'll change after the World Cup is wrapped up - or when we sign the Moroccan prince #BringHimHome

Maybe once Fais is officially announced I'll start to get a wee buzz, as well as a chuber. 

He's arriving topless on a jet ski at new bayview tomorrow just in time to come on as a sub and score an overhead kick from a one two with Robinson. His celebration will involve burning a two hundred foot wooden Falkirk badge and sacrificing a goat.

He's arriving topless on a jet ski at new bayview tomorrow just in time to come on as a sub and score an overhead kick from a one two with Robinson. His celebration will involve burning a two hundred foot wooden Falkirk badge and sacrificing a goat.

Source?

For anyone interested, my Joe Cardle article which was published in the match-day programme last season can be viewed on my website, here. I know Joe has left now but it really emphasises his passion and love for the club - as well as talking about the rest of his career. 

Really looking forward to today's friendly and getting back on with the on-field stuff! I presume we will see the new reserves play some minutes too over the coming days so it'll be good to see how they fare in these types of matches. Will also be good to have a look at guys like Stuart Morrison And Brandon Luke too. 

Anyone go through to Methil today? Strange that we're not putting out team lines. 

Team today:
Gill, Williamson, J Longridge, Martin, Durnan, Connolly, Higginbotham, Devine, Ryan, Louis Longridge, Craigen

Danny Devine as a centre midfielder? 

Edited by Grant228

The entire starting XI was subbed just before the hour mark.

Trialists are now on and one is a keeper and the other a striker.

It's 1-1

Edited by DA Baracus