Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Faissal deal doesn't need to be done in a hurry, he's keeping himself fit at Dundee and they're paying him a good wage. 

For him to come to us it's going to need allot of wrangling with Dundee, just because it hasn't happened yet, and might not be done today doesn't mean it definitely won't happen, the comparisons to Loy are fair. 

8 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Faissal deal doesn't need to be done in a hurry, he's keeping himself fit at Dundee and they're paying him a good wage. 

For him to come to us it's going to need allot of wrangling with Dundee, just because it hasn't happened yet, and might not be done today doesn't mean it definitely won't happen, the comparisons to Loy are fair. 

Very true. He's not sitting on his arse all day. Had a personal trainer back in France over the holidays and has been doing preseason with Dundee (who have been paying him all this time). Dundee's chairman was pretty open about punting him too.

He'll probably move to Dundee United. 

19 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Very true. He's not sitting on his arse all day. Had a personal trainer back in France over the holidays and has been doing preseason with Dundee (who have been paying him all this time). Dundee's chairman was pretty open about punting him too.

He'll probably move to Dundee United. 

Between yourselves and United then. We've ready got our lightweight luxury players sorted for the season. :thumsup2

5 hours ago, P475 said:

Do Pars fans in all honesty believe  that we are really going to sign Fais and Vincent? 

I'd love to have them both in our team as they'd be the type of players that would see us challenge for automatic promotion but, I just don't think it'll happen. I don't think DAFC are even close to being lucky enough to land these guys. 

Who genuinely thinks this is going to happen? 

Think Vincent's a possibility. Not Fais unfortunately

48 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Between yourselves and United then. We've ready got our lightweight luxury players sorted for the season. :thumsup2

You can't call the Moroccan Prince things like that. If the mighty BRE ever learns to read he will punch your teeth out when he sees what you've just said about his wee pal.

Co3dzLLXEAArKEs.jpg

I like Vincent, tidy wee midfield player, plays some good passes and boundless energy. Just a shame he was so often injured during his time with us. He'll always have legendary status with ICT fans after his Scottish Cup winning goal when we all rose to politely applaud our winner against Falkirk. 

How did he get on with the Pars last season? I only saw him once IIRC against us and he didn't really put a foot wrong without actually dominating the midfield too much.

Do Pars fans in all honesty believe  that we are really going to sign Fais and Vincent? 
I'd love to have them both in our team as they'd be the type of players that would see us challenge for automatic promotion but, I just don't think it'll happen. I don't think DAFC are even close to being lucky enough to land these guys. 
Yes.

1 minute ago, D.A.F.C said:
8 hours ago, P475 said:

Yes.

So you think we'll sign Fais too? I hope you're right.