Walking Down The Halbeath Road

15 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:
1 hour ago, P475 said:
Not that I need your permission.... but thanks though. 

You really are shite at this.

I agree. I may get better at it though. 

I just need the football to start again so I can get back to talking about that instead of my pish attempts at trolling. 

The team is looking decent. Looking forward to seeing what strikers AJ brings in. He says two forwards are next on the shopping  list. Maybe need a bit of right back cover unless I’m missing someone obvious? 

Lewis Martin can cover anywhere in defence I’d imagine he’ll be cover. Can’t see AJ spending more on defenders when we are so short on striking options.

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

You're needing AJ to sign someone truly shite to take the heat off you here. 

Or outstanding but, I doubt that'll work. Fans on here have long memories  

We all need the season to kick off then I'll maybe pale further into insignificance. 

3 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Lewis Martin can cover anywhere in defence I’d imagine he’ll be cover. Can’t see AJ spending more on defenders when we are so short on striking options.

Good point. I knew AJ would have thought of everything! 

On his strikers, and further the his chairman already saying they want to move on El Bak, Neil McCann in The Courier says about re-signing youngster Matty Henvey...

So Matty has signed a new deal and he has come back hungry.

“There is a bit of competition there for him because we have Sofien Moussa there and Jean Mendy has joined us.

“We might look to get one or two others in but Matty always gives us that goal threat and he proved that against Cowdenbeath."

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

On his strikers, and further the his chairman already saying they want to move on El Bak, Neil McCann in The Courier says about re-signing youngster Matty Henvey...

I'm pretty tired of the Faissal roadshow. 

I'm sure AJ will have moved on from this and is looking at someone perhaps more eager to sign for a club looking for promotion.

Here's hoping we get someone soon enough.