Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

hahaha a falkirk fan in a dunfermline thread moaning about dunfermline fans being obsessed

#decepatter that tbf

If you actually read back, hard though that may be, I was in here talking about your team and the possibility of fais coming back. Then someone started talking about falkirk out of nowhere. 

#obsessed 

One from the same club in the same division I think. So Livi can't get anyone else from Sevco since they have Hardie. I don't think it's the same between clubs in different divisions.

Quite a few changes to loans this year. (The 1 Overage player allowed is now u23, clubs can now have 3 ok loan from 1 club)

Presumably to a) compensate for the end of emergency loans and b) the change from development leagues to reserve league.

Still can't have Vincent and faiss on loan tho

13 hours ago, DeeBairn said:

I'll have you know I have 9 fingers. Would have been 10,but I lost one up Piracys maw. 

#beastfromtheeast

More like.  #snivellingweecowardfromtheeast

I'm not Piracys biggest fan but, I think it's a bit off that the likes of you keep on having a pop at him when he isn't in a position to defend himself. 

I'll bet your the kind of shite bag that runs out from your hiding place to kick someone while the big boys are holding him down. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that you find mocking someone's disabilities funny too. 

Edited by P475

Just now, P475 said:

More like.  #snivellingweecowardfromthe east

I'm not Piracys biggest fan but, I think it's a bit off that the likes of you keep on having a pop at him when he isn't in a position to defend himself. 

I'll bet your the kind of shite bag that runs out from your hiding place to kick someone while the big boys are holding him down. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that you find mocking someone's disabilities funny too. 

Dont try and pretend the wee fanny doesn't already have another account. How many times has he been away and back? Exactly. 

Na, I'm not the kind person to have anything to do with hooligan ism or violence at all, mainly because I'm neither a Ned, nor a child. Interesting that that's where your mind went. Your prejudices do nothing but show your own insecurities, sunshine. 

13 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Dont try and pretend the wee fanny doesn't already have another account. How many times has he been away and back? Exactly. 

Na, I'm not the kind person to have anything to do with hooligan ism or violence at all, mainly because I'm neither a Ned, nor a child. Interesting that that's where your mind went. Your prejudices do nothing but show your own insecurities, sunshine. 

I don't believe you. 

1 minute ago, P475 said:

I don't believe you. 

Could not care less. Keep jumping off the deep end all you want. You don't know me at all. You're taking what, internet "banter" as a sign that I'm some sort of nutter? For what it's worth, I was usually the on the was getting kicked. 

All you are doing is holding a mirror up to yourself, you are the wee fanny that kicks people when they are down. And you hate yourself for it. Or your just a really bad troll, one or the other. 

43 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Could not care less. Keep jumping off the deep end all you want. You don't know me at all. You're taking what, internet "banter" as a sign that I'm some sort of nutter? For what it's worth, I was usually the on the was getting kicked. 

All you are doing is holding a mirror up to yourself, you are the wee fanny that kicks people when they are down. And you hate yourself for it. Or your just a really bad troll, one or the other. 

Aye ok, calm down sonny. 

Piracy clearly got right under your skin...so much so you still keep attacking him even after he closed his account. 

He obviously left you a seething mess...proven by the fact you can hardly post without taking a pop at him. 

He is still getting getting the better of you... even though he hasn't posted on here for....I don't know....a week? 

Get over it sonny, that particular Fifer has gotten the better of you and you're struggling with that fact.  :lol:

Just now, P475 said:

Aye ok, calm down sonny. 

Piracy clearly got right under your skin...so much so you still keep attacking him even after he closed his account. 

He obviously left you a seething mess...proven by the fact you can hardly post without taking a pop at him. 

He is still getting getting the better of you... even though he hasn't posted on here for....I don't know....a week? 

Get over it sonny, that particular Fifer has gotten the better of you and you're struggling with that fact.  :lol:

Na, he's got the better of you.

A daft wee joke about fingering someone's mum and you stoop to being patronising and calling folk "sonny". Hate seeing that type of patter.

56 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Incidentally. You claim you "could not care less" yet you continue to go on and on and on about it. 

Thats you not caring though...eh? :shutup:lol:

2 minutes ago, ShaggysBeard said:

Na, he's got the better of you.

A daft wee joke about fingering someone's mum and you stoop to being patronising and calling folk "sonny". Hate seeing that type of patter.

Oh well.... I'm sure you'll get over your hatred of  it. 

Edited by P475

45 minutes ago, ShaggysBeard said:

Smashing responses. Crack on with your cringeworthy trolling of Falkirk fans.

It's not even trolling, he's just an angry person trying to come to terms with his own ugly soul. 

#headsgone

Edited by DeeBairn
#headsgone

The team is looking decent. Looking forward to seeing what strikers AJ brings in. He says two forwards are next on the shopping  list. Maybe need a bit of right back cover unless I’m missing someone obvious?