Walking Down The Halbeath Road

4 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
37 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:
You can have two loans from one club if you dont share a division. Vincent is irrelevant here.

Must be a change in the rules recently?

Every fecking season. They just can't leave well alone.

Next season it'll be one player per club, but only if they are loaned on a wednesday and are left footed.

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:
1 hour ago, Skyline Drifter said:
You can have two loans from one club if you dont share a division. Vincent is irrelevant here.

Must be a change in the rules recently?

The rules were overhauled in the summer there completely but you were allowed two from clubs outside your division last season as long as one was u23. No age restrictions now but far greater restrictions on actual loan numbers.

Now only four domestic at a time, all full window to window loans. No emergency loans. All loans are under same conditions of the old development loans. Player can only play first team for borrowing club but can play reserves for lending club.

So Fais never went with the rest of the Dundee squad to Portugal? Defos hapnin m9's. 

Where the money is? .....Ross County

Declan and Faissal would be some pairing. Declan to pull defenders all over the shop and Faissal to make use of the space.

All Faissal needs to do is tell the chairman he’d like released to try his luck down south, and get a map from Morris.

3 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Where the money is? .....Ross County

Declan and Faissal would be some pairing. Declan to pull defenders all over the shop and Faissal to make use of the space.

All Faissal needs to do is tell the chairman he’d like released to try his luck down south, and get a map from Morris.

If that happens I am leaving this world. 

Ross McArthur has been trying for weeks to get a deal done.

Initially Neil McCann was the stumbling block who didn't want to deal with our club after being sacked.

Not sure where it all lies now being honest given FEB now seems to be out of favour anyway.

I can reveal after speaking to wee Jocky, Leishman has persuaded him and Rab Douglas to kidnap Fais.

Wee jocky has been in training with smudger and is now prolific in fifteen forms of martial arts. McCann won't stand a chance.

Initially Neil McCann was the stumbling block who didn't want to deal with our club after being sacked.
Not sure where it all lies now being honest given FEB now seems to be out of favour anyway.

Aye, McCann has completely ruled out ever negotiating with our club right enough [emoji15]

18 minutes ago, smpar said:

Aye, McCann has completely ruled out ever negotiating with our club right enough emoji15.png

Never said that.

If we see FEB being signed I'm sure AJ will confirm they've been chasing him for some weeks.

I'm more interested in getting back to the games. Sick of gardening and shopping.

7 hours ago, Potted hOuGh said:

We got Vincent on loan last season and, we have him again for the full season this time. McCann isn't half being awkward to teach us for sacking him right enough.  

I'm not even sure he was sacked? I'm sure he seen out his contract working with Potts after Jambo Jims departure? 

Edited by P475

27 minutes ago, P475 said:

We got Vincent on loan last season and, we have him again for the full season this time. McCann isn't half being awkward to teach us for sacking him right enough.  

I'm not even sure he was sacked? I'm sure he seen out his contract working with Potts after Jambo Jims departure? 

With specific reference, I said 'initially Neil McCann was the stumbling block'. 

That's way different to saying he wouldn't ever deal with our club at all with any level of business.

Like I also said I've no idea what the situation is now regarding FEB and our efforts to gain his signature.

Edited by Potted hOuGh

With specific reference, I said 'initially Neil McCann was the stumbling block'. 
That's way different to saying he wouldn't ever deal with our club at all with any level of business.
Like I also said I've no idea what the situation is now regarding FEB and our efforts to gain his signature.

“Initially Neil McCann was the stumbling block who didn't want to deal with our club after being sacked.”

Just so we all have this correct. He was the initial stumbling block for the FEB deal, for reasons you state above?

21 minutes ago, Hamish's Passenger said:

“Initially Neil McCann was the stumbling block who didn't want to deal with our club after being sacked.”

Just so we all have this correct. He was the initial stumbling block for the FEB deal, for reasons you state above?

In reality who knows. It was what was rumoured.

Bottom line is if it were ever true it's evidently nonsense now given Vincent signing.

Would like to see FEB sign for us. Still short up front.

Edited by Potted hOuGh

Just now, Hamish's Passenger said:

I think in reality you were taking shite.

May well be.

Close season all sorts gets put about. 

Quicker games start the better. That way we know what the teams will be.