Walking Down The Halbeath Road

2 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Young McCann lad grabbed a couple of goals now? What position has he been playing?

Striker. Sounds promising. 

1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

Tbf I wouldn't blame any player that went for the latter option. 

I wouldn't blame him either way, it's his career. He wants to sit and do nothing for a year, it's his career. 

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

I'm not quite sure, but is it his career?

47 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

I think it probably is but would be grateful if someone could confirm? Perhaps DeeBairn could help here?

I mean, I'm not 100% certain, but I'm fairly certain it's his career. And he can spend it sitting on his arse in Dundee earning a wedge doing nothing if he wants. 

It's his career, like. 

Edited by DeeBairn
#hiscareer

2 minutes ago, ShaggysBeard said:

It is his career aye.

#hiscareer

Are we sure? Wouldn't want to confuse anyone else. 

He'll be a free agent by the end of the week. Dwarf I work with is convinced he's getting freed. Must be true, he's usually good with the Dundee lowdown. 

I don't know why we'd do this, but the latest 'rumour' is that you'll sign Vincent on a permanent deal after our Betfred Cup game and then El Bak will take up the loan spot. I'm not even sure if that's possible but it doesn't look like he's traveled to Portugal with us so he'll be off... somewhere.

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I don't know why we'd do this, but the latest 'rumour' is that you'll sign Vincent on a permanent deal after our Betfred Cup game and then El Bak will take up the loan spot. I'm not even sure if that's possible but it doesn't look like he's traveled to Portugal with us so he'll be off... somewhere.

Elaborate way to show off that you're a big club because of Portugese training camps, aye?

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Is it not one loan deal from a club per season, or has that changed? Or is it different if it's out of the same league? 

Sounds like a load of itk w**k. You never can tell though. Fais will be a free agent by the end of the week though. 

Just now, ShaggysBeard said:

Elaborate way to show off that you're a big club because of Portugese training camps, aye?

They got a Groupon because all the big clubs have delayed camp due to the WC. 

1 minute ago, ShaggysBeard said:

Elaborate way to ensure that neither Vincent nor El Bak haunt us in the cup. Likely a lot of shite, but there is something to be said for us potentially not wanting to play against El Bak so it might be that we have an agreement that you take him permanently after our game? Fucked if I know, I just want him off our books.

7 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Elaborate way to ensure that neither Vincent nor El Bak haunt us in the cup. Likely a lot of shite, but there is something to be said for us potentially not wanting to play against El Bak so it might be that we have an agreement that you take him permanently after our game? Fucked if I know, I just want him off our books.

I can see the logic. Gives it a smattering of credibility. Hopefully we pump Dundee without Vincent and Faissal, then this happens.

Having spent some of pre-season in Portugal rather than west Fife I would imagine Dundee will be far better prepared though :rolleyes:

39 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

You can have two loans from one club if you dont share a division. Vincent is irrelevant here.

11 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

You can have two loans from one club if you dont share a division. Vincent is irrelevant here.

Sums up his Dundee career tbh.