Walking Down The Halbeath Road

4 hours ago, Black and White Tragic said:

What's the little thing that's been built outside the shop? Do we intend to keep someone's ashes in it?

Anyone, anyone.....Bueller?

Its for the same guy as the bench is for I think

6 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Hope none of you p***ks were among the brain donors who booed the team off at half time today :lol:

Absolute dribblers in our support sometimes.

That being said, I'll help with the search party for Joe Thomson.

I honestly couldn't believe folk booed at halftime, the stewards should have chucked them out. I'm not sure about Thomson yet compare him to Splain I think I would rather have Thomson, I suspect it will be difficult for him to get into the squad when Beadling is back

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Fucking hell, folk were actually booing at half time?!

:lol:

They should have their vocal chords torn out. They'll be used to having things torn out, like their brain

Every team has them, I'm afraid. There's always some demented goon booing a four nil win. 

Aye the booing at half time was pretty funny. However there were far more folk starting to applaud in encouragement as they went down the tunnel.

Should have booed the catering. No hot food when I finally get close to the front! f**k off!

I got a macaroni pie.

Hope it was the last one. GIRUY.

Hope none of you p***ks were among the brain donors who booed the team off at half time today :lol:

Absolute dribblers in our support sometimes.

That being said, I'll help with the search party for Joe Thomson.

Handful of folk really, it will be the same dafties that think we should be a top 6 premiership side, had a guy at work tell me last year he had accepted play-offs was a ok finish but he'll expect a title-winning side to be put together or he won't be back. Baffling stuff.

That intro is absolute dug meat. I hope the sub-editor has screwed the journo over and he didn't actually write that.

I heard a lot of idiots shouting at the players on Saturday. You can tell the real fuckwits as they only get annoyed when we fall behind. If we're winning then everything is great but if we're losing then they screaming obscenities and telling AJ to change things. They're morons and it's embarrassing to be associated with them, even in a small way.

On 27/07/2018 at 11:59, Shandon Par said:

In days gone by it would just automatically be the same team again but not with this new experimental AJ. This might be a good chance to line up for the Dundee Utd game, leaving out those suspended, at least for a chunk of the match. 

You are a visionary sir.