Walking Down The Halbeath Road

The handball from Hippo was so blatant. Atrocious decision by the ref.
Some quality football on show though, despite Brechin looking absolutely shocking.
Also, it's totally irrational and absolutely nit picking to the max but I can't tell you how much it rips my knitting that we include the kick off at the start of every highlight package. What's the point?

There’s a slider at the bottom that allows you to advance past it. Happy to help. So convenient are these modern controls that you didn’t have with VHS.

There were times last season that it was the highlight, maybe they can take it out if our form continues into the league. Only to put it back if there’s a poor performance?

24 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Some cracking finishing for a lot of  the goals but by god do Brechin look murder at the back 

They've looked murder for a while, I was surprised they got into the championship in the first place given how bad they were. 

Downside to part time football, you can hardly go mental at your players and drag them in for double training sessions. 

They've looked murder for a while, I was surprised they got into the championship in the first place given how bad they were. 

Downside to part time football, you can hardly go mental at your players and drag them in for double training sessions. 
Upside, you can still turn Falkirk over at their own pad.

Some excellent football on show in that.  Great start to the season for the Pars. How is Joe Thomson doing? I would love to have had him back at QOS.

He’s been *okay*, I feel like he’s the one new signing that we haven’t nearly seen enough of yet. In his first game against Peterhead he was very wasteful in possession but he was quite sharp and determined off the ball. He played against Dundee as well but was pretty quiet, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing - he just had a very simple role. Didn’t play against Brechin at all.

6 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:
29 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:
A central midfielder?! How many do you want?

Hunners

Is that a group of rangers fans? 

Edited by P475

Just now, P475 said:

That's more than a bit insulting to b*****ds the world over. 

Possibly, though a venn diagram of "Rangers fans" and "b*****ds" would have an alarming overlap, I reckon. 

AJ said after the Brechin game that Beadling’s recovery is going well and should be running by the end of the week. Can’t wait until the best central midfielder in the league is back fully fit as a permanent Pars player. I’ll be fucking gushing with man-fluids when we see Faiss, Beadling and Ashcroft in the same starting eleven.

14 minutes ago, smpar said:

AJ said after the Brechin game that Beadling’s recovery is going well and should be running by the end of the week. Can’t wait until the best central midfielder in the league is back fully fit as a permanent Pars player. I’ll be fucking gushing with man-fluids when we see Faiss, Beadling and Ashcroft in the same starting eleven.

giphy.gif

Tremendous to see Hippo get some truly despicable cheating so early in his career too with his lovely handball to tee up El Bak.